DR HIBNER WONT OPERATE

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
AliPasha1

Re: DR HIBNER WONT OPERATE

Post by AliPasha1 »

By the way Greg T, I left TIPNA on my own account many months ago.And I never posted on it ever again as promised because of the bigotry that goes on there.Your banning doesn't mean anything to me and neither do you.Now you are going to start a public brawl with anybody that disagrees with you just like you are doing with karyn.A very fine example what your intentions are.

The more you expose your statements and attitude the better it is because people can see what your real intentions are.

You are here on this forum to create "mischievousness" and nothing else.

Ali.
Diagnosed for PNE by Dr. Jerome Weiss in June 2007.Started PT with Amy Stein in NYC.
PT for almost 3 years now without any results.
Pudendal Nerve blocks in August,2007 by Dr. Quesda left me with sitting pain.
Unilateral TIR approach with Dr. Bautrant on 18 Febuary,2010 with no major improvements and sitting is much worse.
MRI By Dr. Potter reveals nerve entrapment in the ST,AC and DN.
Dorsal Nerve Decompression surgery on April 8,2011
Redo surgery by Dr. Hibner on July 18,2011
Celeste

Post by Celeste »

To be perfectly fair, Ali, you would have to admit that you continue to monitor the Tipna site, and you copy and paste portions of it over here in order to still participate in discussions as you desire despite being banned. So, no longer posting on Tipna is not really the same as "leaving" Tipna. Your actions could also be viewed as desiring mischief. I don't really care what you do, but I would like you to consider it from another viewpoint.
PNE as a result of childbirth, 2002. Treatment by the Houston team, with neurosurgery by Dr. Ansell in 2004. My left side ST and SS ligaments were found to be grown together, encasing the pudendal nerve.

I am cured. I hope you will be, too.

There are no medical answers on the forum. Your only hope is to go to a doctor. I was very happy with the Houston team, which has treated the most PNE patients (well over 400), more than any other US provider.

http://www.tipna.org
AliPasha1

Post by AliPasha1 »

Dr. Q works for Dr. Mark Conway not Dr. Hibner.Dr. Goldstein does his PN block.You have no idea what you talk about.

I am not Dr. Hibner's secretary and neither his Poster boy.I am only interested in a cure.In the end the results matter to the patient and that what matters to me as well.The big question can Dr. Hibner improve my situation and so I can lead a normal life.The burden lies on his shoulders.

By the way, why didn't you ask those questions when you went to see Dr. Hibner for a redo surgery.Especially,the Cadaver repair of the Sacortubeorus ligament because he is very proud of his innovations.I am sure that he would have explained everything to you in great detail and I would have loved to see his response to your concerns and critique of his innovations.

Were you too afraid to ask him at that time?Probably Yes.Your only intention on this forum is to create "mischievousness" and nothing else.

Celeste,
I just provided evidence from TIPNA,Pudendal.hope and The European forum and made my point,so patients don't get mislead.I have no intention on going to that bogus ,dead forum and I haven't posted there in months.The information I posted is public.By the way, Greg T banned me recently just before he started coming on this forum to create "mischievousness."
Diagnosed for PNE by Dr. Jerome Weiss in June 2007.Started PT with Amy Stein in NYC.
Unilateral TIR approach with Dr. Bautrant on 18 Febuary,2010 with no major improvements and sitting is much worse.
GregT

Post by GregT »

AliPasha1 wrote:By the way Greg T, I left TIPNA on my own account many months ago.And I never posted on it ever again as promised because of the bigotry that goes on there.

Maybe you could explain the bigotry, Ali. I didn't see any, and my guess is that you can't get anyone on "hope" to explain it either. Please, though, do try.

Your banning doesn't mean anything to me and neither do you.

I didn't ban you to punish you or for it to mean anything against you. When I saw that you had no regard for personal information and that you habitually lied I figured I'd take you off of www.tipna.org so that you could bring your pack of lies and threats over there. As you may notice, we don't have anybody like you over there. It's one thing to discuss or even argue a point. It's totally another to just lie and threaten people.

Now you are going to start a public brawl with anybody that disagrees with you just like you are doing with karyn.

Public brawl? If I was doing that I'd be removed from the website. Check out the code of conduct rules and see who has broken them and been warned (that would be YOU) and who has not (me). Also, no one has to disagree with me if they don't want to. I am here to keep people like you in check. I'll make no bones about it. You exaggerate, you take one little small truth and come up with absolutes to suit your own beliefs, all of which are right in line with Dr. Hibner. You're a danger to the other forum members, in my opinion. Now, if you don't want to be involved in a "public brawl", then don't respond. Just know that when I come to "hope", I do a search for your screen name and make sure you aren't bamboozling anyone with your half-truths and gross exaggerations. Do you understand me?

A very fine example what your intentions are.

My intentions are pure and right out in the open. They are very well spelled out in the paragraph above.

The more you expose your statements

"expose my statements"????? What does that mean?

and attitude the better it is because people can see what your real intentions are.

I guess you're now the spokesperson for the entire website now, huh? Thus far, I've only seen that Karyn is having problems dealing with me. Believe me, groupthink is much more dangerous than having heated discussions or even arguments. You and Karyn are all about peace and harmony, no disagreements, Hibner is God, let me drink from the koolaid pitcher, etc. Others, I believe, want to see differing opinions. My voice, Celeste's voice and Charlie's voice offer differing opinions, God forbid. Hopefully there are others on here that aren't drinking the koolaid. Hopefully there are other critical thinkers on here.

You are here on this forum to create "mischievousness" and nothing else.

I've stated what I'm on here for. Something tells me that people on here can think for themselves.

Greg

Ali.
Had surgery in Nantes, France in 2001 with Professor Robert. I advocate physical therapy with PTs who specialize in the pelvic floor. I also advocate injections to help diagnose PN and I am in favor of having PN surgery to release the nerve when the diagnoses points to an entrapped nerve.
GregT

Post by GregT »

AliPasha1 wrote:Dr. Q works for Dr. Mark Conway not Dr. Hibner.Dr. Goldstein does his PN block.You have no idea what you talk about.

There was a doctor who did the injections for Hibner whose last name started with a Q, something like Quesaida? But, you're saying that a doctor Goldstein (would this be Irving Goldstein???) does the injections for Hibner? Does this doctor work in Phoenix? Don't you disagree with the idea of injections? You made a post earlier about all of the problems that people have with injections, including being permanently disabled from them, but now you say that a "Goldstein" does injections for Dr. Hibner? Please clarify if you can.

I am not Dr. Hibner's secretary and neither his Poster boy.

No you aren't. A "poster boy" would have to be cured, like Celeste would be considered one of the poster girls for the Houston team. Maybe after your surgery you will be, though. I hope that you have a full recovery, despite our vast and growing differences.

I am only interested in a cure.In the end the results matter to the patient and that what matters to me as well.The big question can Dr. Hibner improve my situation and so I can lead a normal life.The burden lies on his shoulders.

By the way, why didn't you ask those questions when you went to see Dr. Hibner for a redo surgery.

My situation was different because I had already had surgery. The redos don't have injections. He basically treats them as patients who have PN because it's already been confirmed through PN surgery.

Especially,the Cadaver repair of the Sacortubeorus ligament because he is very proud of his innovations.I am sure that he would have explained everything to you in great detail and I would have loved to see his response to your concerns and critique of his innovations.

He explained everything to me. Why do you assume to know what went on during my appt with him? Are you trying to cause a public brawl?

Were you too afraid to ask him at that time?Probably Yes.

Yes, that's it. I spent a couple thousand dollars for my trip but I was too afraid, too intimidated by Dr. Hibner to dare ask him questions. I am very shy and inhibited, can't you tell?

Your only intention on this forum is to create "mischievousness" and nothing else.

Is that your new word for the day? Congratulations!

Celeste,
I just provided evidence from TIPNA,Pudendal.hope and The European forum and made my point,so patients don't get mislead.

Yeah, that's right, Ali. Keep on telling yourself that you proved something. Do it over and over and maybe even you'll believe it.

I have no intention on going to that bogus ,dead forum and I haven't posted there in months.

It's kind of hard to even think about doing something that you aren't even allowed to do, Ali. And, by the way, your last post on Tipna was January 12, 2011. That's actually less than 2 months ago.

Listen, you shot your mouth off about me just a bit too much and you paid the price for it.

The information I posted is public.

My wife's name was not public. Neither was my email address. You tried to piss me off by posting anything personal about me. Don't you think everyone knows this? You said, and I quote "I should expose you, but I won't". You acted as though I'd ever done something that was shameful. Your post was quickly yanked. I don't think that the mods here will continue to coddle you as they have any more. Watch yourself or all you'll have is your little facebook account.

By the way, Greg T banned me recently just before he started coming on this forum to create "mischievousness."

Yes, I did, but only after you committed all of the infractions that I listed above paragraph.

Everyone reading this, please never give any personal information to Ali. As long as I've known people's personal information (9+ years), I've never divulged anything about a forum member to anyone unless I first asked that person if they minded. Some people can handle having information while some people obviously cannot.

Had surgery in Nantes, France in 2001 with Professor Robert. I advocate physical therapy with PTs who specialize in the pelvic floor. I also advocate injections to help diagnose PN and I am in favor of having PN surgery to release the nerve when the diagnoses points to an entrapped nerve.
Quilter 2

Post by Quilter 2 »

To one and all;
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready for a drink :D
Best wishes to anyone that would like them;
Doreen
Five pudendal nerve infiltrations with good results.
Sixth Injection left me with more burning, more pain, pain in buttocks.
Botox shot didn't notice any difference
Physical Therapy - Aquatic and Myofascial
External and Internal Manual Therapy on the obturator muscle.
3T MRI with Dr. Potter
2nd opinion with Dr. Hibner in Phoenix
Loretta Robertson PT Phoenix
Decompression surgery Nov. 1, 2011
Celeste

Post by Celeste »

AliPasha1 wrote:Celeste,
I just provided evidence from TIPNA,Pudendal.hope and The European forum and made my point,so patients don't get mislead.I have no intention on going to that bogus ,dead forum and I haven't posted there in months.The information I posted is public.
While you haven't posted there in months, you hung out there reading it like crazy. I know this because you never even hid your online status, so your name was always on the bottom of the page. If it really is a bogus and dead forum to you, then I guess we won't see you copy and paste anymore information from it (whether it's public information or not), will we.
PNE as a result of childbirth, 2002. Treatment by the Houston team, with neurosurgery by Dr. Ansell in 2004. My left side ST and SS ligaments were found to be grown together, encasing the pudendal nerve.

I am cured. I hope you will be, too.

There are no medical answers on the forum. Your only hope is to go to a doctor. I was very happy with the Houston team, which has treated the most PNE patients (well over 400), more than any other US provider.

http://www.tipna.org
sgrandy

Post by sgrandy »

Wasn't this thread originally about Missingmylife's situation and not about the on-going nonsense between Ali and Greg?
sgrandy

Post by sgrandy »

I just read a few pages back and saw your response to something I said, Greg. I would think that a seasoned PNE person like you would understand how alignment issues (SIJD) and pelvic floor dysfunction can cause neuralgia as well as the various causes that Violet listed a page or so back in response to what you said to me. In fact, you have often recommended in the past that people pursue PT instead of automatically jumping to to the PNE conclusion...how can you justify that recommendation if you don't *see* how pelvic floor dysfunction can cause neuralgia? Obviously, if you have extremely tight muscles that run close to the nerve they can most certainly rub against it or cause pressure that would cause similiar, if not identical, symptoms to PN. As we all know, the pelvis is extremely complicated and as hard as it seems to be for you to believe, there can be MANY causes of these symptoms and NOT solely entrapment in the ligaments or Alcocks canal.

I really do think it is time for you to head on back over to TIPNA and stop stirring up trouble here. I'm surprised at how rude YOU were to Karyn who is a kind and valuable contributor to this forum. I used to respect your opinion and you gave me several good responses when I used to post on TIPNA...especially at the beginning of this problem for me 5 years ago...but now I'm having a hard time seeing you as anything other than a troublemaker which is a shame. Frankly, I don't quite understand why the mods are allowing this to continue...it is taking away from the important posts on the forum...namely, people who are seeking help. Your ongoing battle with Ali serves virtually no valuable purpose or contribution to this forum.
AliPasha1

Post by AliPasha1 »

Hi Sgrandy,
It's not my nonsense but Greg T creating trouble on the forum,because we never had such" mischievousness" before he came onto this forum.He is the one creating all the "mischievousness"on the forum.Now Celeste his old buddy and partner in crime has also joined in .And probably she has given Greg T my facebook account as well.What purpose will it serve if you post my real name on the forum. :lol: That is another threat I presume.
I have been also referred to Jim Jones as well by Greg T who was a mass murderer. :roll:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones

Now, imagine that this same person is feeding you all medical information, information which many of you are all gulping down much like those with Jim Jones did.

http://www.pudendalhope.org/forum/viewt ... 2&start=40

He should head back to TIPNA as you suggested and should be banned for creating this "mischievousness".I am sure Sgrandy that you will get a rude reply like poor Karyn got from this uncultured,uncivilized man.

I am also done with him like poor Karyn is.
Kind Regards ,
Ali
Last edited by AliPasha1 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:57 am, edited 8 times in total.

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”