Posting a reply

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
judys

Posting a reply

Post by judys »

Many of you have some personal history with PN after your reply, like when it started, what caused it and test you've had thus far. How do you get that info there after a post. Am I explaining myself??? I feel really dumb. Thanks
Symptoms came on so slowly they were hard to explain to anyone much less myself. Discomfort sitting one day and not the next. Foreign object feeling in various private parts. Doctor to doctor. Mis- diagnosed many times. Un-needed surgery, depression pills and finally a diagnosis of PN. EMG testing in NH. Unsuccessful nerve blocks. Will start PT in a few weeks. Finally I don't think I'm crazy!!!
calluna

Re: Posting a reply

Post by calluna »

This is called a signature. If you look on any of the forum pages whilst you are logged in, just underneath where it says Board Index, it says User Control Panel. Click on this.

Then click on the tab saying Profile, and then on Edit Signature, on the left hand side. Type whatever you want in the space there, click Submit when you are finished. And there you are! ;)
judys

Post by judys »

THANKS!!!!
Symptoms came on so slowly they were hard to explain to anyone much less myself. Discomfort sitting one day and not the next. Foreign object feeling in various private parts. Doctor to doctor. Mis- diagnosed many times. Un-needed surgery, depression pills and finally a diagnosis of PN. EMG testing in NH. Unsuccessful nerve blocks. Will start PT in a few weeks. Finally I don't think I'm crazy!!!
Lernica

Post by Lernica »

I would love more members to include their "Location" in their profile as it sometimes helps to know where a member lives and is getting treated.
Athlete until pain started in 2001. Diagnosed with PN in Nov. 2010. Probable cause: 3 difficult labors, 5 pelvic surgeries for endometriosis, and undiagnosed hip injuries. 60% better after 3 rounds of shockwave therapy in Cornwall, Ontario (Dec - Feb/12). 99% better after bilateral hip scopes for FAI and labral tears (April and July/12). Pelvic pain life coach Lorraine Faendrich helped me overcome the mind/body connection to chronic pain: http://www.radiantlifedesign.com

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”