Did any ladies have thes symptoms ?

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Mulan

Did any ladies have thes symptoms ?

Post by Mulan »

Hello Ladies,
My pain is between somewhere from urethral to the opening of vagina. When I push this area up using my hand, I alway feel that my pain is from inside (right above the outer skin) and it is painful sometimes that my left leg got affected . I had first injection last Friday but I am not sure it masked my inside pain completely. Also, I have labia pain.
May I share your symptoms? Did you have this un-reachable and inside pain ? Did the injection mask your pain immediately and completely ?

Thank you so much!

Mulan
Symptom started 10/2010,sitting pain started 02/20/11. 1st injection 3/25/11. PT started 03/29/11. 2nd injection august,2011
mirandamolly

Re: Did any ladies have thes symptoms ?

Post by mirandamolly »

Hello Mulan,
My symptoms include vulval pain, as well as vaginal and pelvic pain and aching pain in the perineum.They all seem to take their turn.The vulval pain is the one i hate the most, and makes me so anxious and depressed.Mine can be a diffuse burning like vicks vapor rub is all over my vulva, or a searing hook in the area between the clitoris and urethra going up inside around the pelvic bone, or like someone with long sharp nails is pinching the internal tissues just up inside above the clitoris/urethra area.It is actually quite sore to touch that whole vulval area above the urethra.Pretty horrible.I take coedine and a heat pack directly on the vulva helps somewhat.Thank God I dont get this all the time, I much prefer the vaginal/pelvic pain by far!!!!Going through a bout of last 3 days with vulval symptoms so feeling pretty low.I have never had the blocks done, as my dr diagnosed me with PN from examination.Hope this helps.You r not alone. Mirandamolly from Sydney. :)
52 years old, symptoms vulvar, vaginal and pelvic burning/pain starting in Jan 2011.Diagnosed Feb 2011 with PN by Prof Vanscaille Sydney.Physio didnt help me,70% improvement with osteopathy and self help.PN caused by unstable rotated pelvis/scaroiliac joint problems and piriformis muscle causing nerve to be irritated in between ligaments in buttock.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”