Pelvic Pain Support Group In Newton, Mass.

Post information about your local support group here
ataraschimmel

Pelvic Pain Support Group In Newton, Mass.

Post by ataraschimmel »

Thank You All for creating this site. There is so much important information here and a lot of valuable discussion. I wanted to share that I facilitate a support group for women who suffer from pelvic pain. We meet once a month in Newton, Mass. I also facilitate art and drama therapy workshops. The support group and workshops are free. Please send me a pm for more information. I myself suffer from Pudendal Neuralgia (and boy have I suffered). I want to reach out to fellow sufferers. I know how hard it is to live with this condition and I know the value of support and of self-expression. I pray for all of us that we find meaning and beauty and love despite the crushing pain. Relief to all.
please become a follower of my blog
feel free to comment and to share your thoughts with me
http://pudendalneuralgia-atara.blogspot.com/.

almost 37 years in this world, the last few years have been my merciless introduction to hell,
i take 100mg lyrica x 3, 120mg cymbalta, nerve blocks with dr.volovska
will self-medicate with marijuana when i can get my hands on some
am always in pain
if anyone has discovered the why? behind all this suffering please fill me in
thank you all for this forum
abmia22

Re: Pelvic Pain Support Group In Newton, Mass.

Post by abmia22 »

I am a man and very comfortable with talking about my pain situation. I live in the area is there anyway that I could attend?
ataraschimmel

Post by ataraschimmel »

i don't get it. there must some pner's that live around newton and that would want to meet others that have been cursed like them. Isn't hell kind-of lonely? I know that i would like to meet others face to face. anyone???
please become a follower of my blog
feel free to comment and to share your thoughts with me
http://pudendalneuralgia-atara.blogspot.com/.

almost 37 years in this world, the last few years have been my merciless introduction to hell,
i take 100mg lyrica x 3, 120mg cymbalta, nerve blocks with dr.volovska
will self-medicate with marijuana when i can get my hands on some
am always in pain
if anyone has discovered the why? behind all this suffering please fill me in
thank you all for this forum
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Are there any pelvic floor PT's in your area? They might be willing to help you get the word out. I applaud what you are doing. ;)
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
TriMaverick

Post by TriMaverick »

ataraschimmel wrote:i don't get it. there must some pner's that live around newton and that would want to meet others that have been cursed like them. Isn't hell kind-of lonely? I know that i would like to meet others face to face. anyone???
Any success?

Return to “Local Support Groups”