Dr Hollis 3 t MRI

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
judys

Dr Hollis 3 t MRI

Post by judys »

Does anyone know if medicare covers the 3 t MRI by Dr. Potter. If not what the actual cost is. Thanks, Judy
Symptoms came on so slowly they were hard to explain to anyone much less myself. Discomfort sitting one day and not the next. Foreign object feeling in various private parts. Doctor to doctor. Mis- diagnosed many times. Un-needed surgery, depression pills and finally a diagnosis of PN. EMG testing in NH. Unsuccessful nerve blocks. Will start PT in a few weeks. Finally I don't think I'm crazy!!!
carolynm

Re: Dr Hollis 3 t MRI

Post by carolynm »

Judy,

You are NOT CRAZY! We are all here to support you. Not sure if you have the phone numbers yet, but the MRI scheduling for Dr. Potter is 1.212.774.7296. You could call to make an appt and then asked to be transferred to billing to ask those questions. Hopefully someone here will know as well. I'm guessing the MRI is around $3000. I haven't even begun to look into my benefits (not looking forward to all the phone calls, etc) under private insurance.

Best of luck,
cari
PN after using pickaxe doing yardwork 6/11
Potter MRI: Scar tissue abutting L pudendal.
Hibner consult 10/11 w/ plan: 2 mo. PT
No meds work for me
PRF X 3 times in Denver ( was pain free for 5 months after second)

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”