Doctor for men with ED related issues

Dr Thierry Vancaillie
catherine a

Re: Doctor for men with ED related issues

Post by catherine a »

Thanks Sunil for this informaton. It's a great help to other males who feel isolated in their pain and suffering.
Hopefully these doctors will attend the annual conference on Pelvic Pain at some point in their careers to learn more about PN. Australia needs more PN aware specialsits

Are you still in Brisbane? Hope you're doing better.
2004 PNE following vag. hysterectomy and A & P repair. 2007 TIR surgery France. severe entrapment at Alcocks canal & SS ligaments . Have my life back. 90% cured.No longer have medical appts.or physio.Some pain remains but is tolerable. 2012 Flew from Australia to the UK without pain flare. Very manageable. Almost back to normal. Now hold support group meetings at KEMH Subiaco Perth WA. Every 2nd Sat. of the month. Still pace my activities. PN doesn't dominate any more.
ness70

Post by ness70 »

Sunil
I noted that you suggested Dr Stephen Adams in Perth...this scares me and I cannot stay quiet about posting Dr's names without knowing a patient who has seen them directly...I know you have put these names up here innocently and with the best of intentions....but this is one Dr I would not recommend.
I saw him as a patient and I will not list what he has done, but I reported him to the Medical Board of WA (as did 2 other patients) and he was suspended from practicing for 8mths and now practices with strict conditions in place. You can look up the AHPRA site and search his name if you wish.
It is a shame that he still gets listed on websites.
From my nursing background and knowing patients who have seen Dr Denis Cherry, he is who I would recommend in Perth (He can be found at Hollywood Private Hospital at the Perth Human Sexuality Clinic)
Hope you are still getting the help you need Sunil
With kind regards
Ness
ness70

Post by ness70 »

Well I've just been to the AHPRA site and he isn't actually registered there at the moment (there is another Dr S.Adams in WA)...but the Stephen Adams I am talking about runs the 'West Perth Medical Centre' and 'Integrated Sexual Health' (he was sacked from 'Claremont Sexual Health')...if you type his name into google you will see sites pertaining to him. So don't know if he is registered at the moment!
ness
ness70

Post by ness70 »

Dear Sunil
thanks for making the amendment above re-dr's in Perth
appreciate it very much
cheers Ness
goldcoastman

Post by goldcoastman »

Is there someone on the Gold Coast to help? Can I have a name or address to contact?

Return to “AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND”