What seat is best??

Dr Thierry Vancaillie
Kate

What seat is best??

Post by Kate »

Hi Guys

Im looking at buying a special seat for when i need to sit. I think i like the ones with the front & back removed.
Any one tried this one: TOGU AIRGO Active Seat Cushion

Does anyone else have any other suggestions.

This will be mt first cushion Il be using......How exciting! :lol:

Thanks for any help offered

Kate
Suffering from pain/muscle spasms in the vagina.Electric shock/Pulsing clitoris with some PGAD
20mg endep, 2x150mg lyrica
One step forward, two steps back at the moment
Making sure I make the good days count
calluna

Re: What seat is best??

Post by calluna »

That cushion is wonderful, IMHO. I am still not sitting at all, apart from with an appropriate cushion, and this is my favourite. There are two versions, I have one of each - there is one with a removable padded cover, and a cheaper version without the cover - that one stays in the car. They are expensive but for me they have been worth every penny. They both come with a little pump so that you can adjust how much the cushion is inflated.
lightmail

Post by lightmail »

where do you buy these things. I only see them in the u.k. or Australia. Can they be bought in the states?
catherine a

Post by catherine a »

Some of us have purchased our cushions online from the US http://www.therohostore.com/
Even with Fedex delivery it was cheaper than Australia. Arrived in 5 or 6 days. Door to Door delivery.
2004 PNE following vag. hysterectomy and A & P repair. 2007 TIR surgery France. severe entrapment at Alcocks canal & SS ligaments . Have my life back. 90% cured.No longer have medical appts.or physio.Some pain remains but is tolerable. 2012 Flew from Australia to the UK without pain flare. Very manageable. Almost back to normal. Now hold support group meetings at KEMH Subiaco Perth WA. Every 2nd Sat. of the month. Still pace my activities. PN doesn't dominate any more.
catherine a

Post by catherine a »

Just had a look at the TOGU AIRGO Active Seat Cushion. I have never come across this before. $92.95 is actually a pretty good price and I like how the cushion separates in the middle. http://www.badbacks.com.au/shop/product ... at-cushion

I have been using a Roho inflatable cushion but I would consider buying the Togu Airgo . Most of us had purchased so many different cushions that didn't help but I didn't know about this one. Fair price too considering the costs of others.
2004 PNE following vag. hysterectomy and A & P repair. 2007 TIR surgery France. severe entrapment at Alcocks canal & SS ligaments . Have my life back. 90% cured.No longer have medical appts.or physio.Some pain remains but is tolerable. 2012 Flew from Australia to the UK without pain flare. Very manageable. Almost back to normal. Now hold support group meetings at KEMH Subiaco Perth WA. Every 2nd Sat. of the month. Still pace my activities. PN doesn't dominate any more.
Kate

Post by Kate »

I just brought one! There was a store selling them near where I live so I got to test it out in the store befoe I brought it. I drove home with it & I think Its perfect for me. :D
Suffering from pain/muscle spasms in the vagina.Electric shock/Pulsing clitoris with some PGAD
20mg endep, 2x150mg lyrica
One step forward, two steps back at the moment
Making sure I make the good days count

Return to “AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND”