A NOVEL WAY TO BOMBARD THE PNE DOCS....

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
A's Mommy

A NOVEL WAY TO BOMBARD THE PNE DOCS....

Post by A's Mommy »

Everybody: try to do this. Go to EVERY doctor on the Pudendal HOPE page (www.pudendalhope.info) and MAIL them a Christmas card with a letter stating you are a PNE/PN sufferer and thank them for being a PNE doctor and whatever else you want to say. For the overseas docs, use Google translate (although most know English). This thought just popped in my mind and I wonder if we bombard them, they might hear the urgency that MORE needs done!! I'm doing this even if I haven't met them!
Daughter grew completely on left side of pelvis
Multiple uterine surgeries to fix uterine adhesions, septum, and endo
Had all the conservative workups done, 3Tesla (Potter), recovering from L sided TG (Hibner) 11/10, Botox 6/11 failed, bilateral anterior PNE decompression (distal Alcock's/perineal branch), Aszmann, Vienna, 10/11; dx'd with CRPS Type 2, 12/11, Ketamine @ CCF 2/12, doing 75% better PRAISE JESUS!
http://fighting-pne.blogspot.com
http://www.thepelvicmessenger.org
Violet M

Re: A NOVEL WAY TO BOMBARD THE PNE DOCS....

Post by Violet M »

Jessica, I like your idea of thanking them. Negative cards might make them ask to have their name taken off the list and I hate to think where we would be without them!
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
helenlegs 11

Post by helenlegs 11 »

I like it too, as a thank you for their continuing work helping us. Where indeed Violet!
Helen
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
helenlegs 11

Post by helenlegs 11 »

I keep thinking about this Jessica, and wonder if we could choose a few each to send cards to but maybe we could All sign them? We would have to e mail each other, scan and add our signatures and send on. Is that too complex? I would like too add everyone's home town too. Anyone up for that?
I will certainly do the British ones (or more if needed) as I couldn't afford to send loads.
Helen
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”