Cost of Surgery

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
Mystoryhurts

Cost of Surgery

Post by Mystoryhurts »

Can anyone who has had surgery with Hibner tell me the total cost? Much appreciated.
Mystoryhurts

Re: Cost of Surgery

Post by Mystoryhurts »

I just need a ballpark estimate folks. Anyone? I saw someone say $40,000 and another $70000 somewhere but that doesn't seem right.
donstore

Post by donstore »

I seen to remember 45K. I think St. Joe's may have an accomodation program for those who are paying out of pocket. Ask his secretary, Patti at Patricia.Moreno@chw.edu. Dr. Hibner patients........ somebody must have an old bill lying around showing what your insurance paid.
Mild to moderate PN for 5 plus years, pain controlled by lyrica and opiates.
Nerve block (unguided) 9/10 Dr. Jerome Weiss - sciatica for 5 months but got numb in painful perineal/scrotal area - he diagnosed entrapment - but no more cortisone for me
Potter MRI 5/11 - rt STL entrapment of PN at Alcocks
Consult with Dr. Hibner Feb. 2012
Bilateral inguinal hernias diagnosed by dynamic ultrasound - surgery on 6/20/13
Feeling a little better, a few more months will tell
shawnmellis

Post by shawnmellis »

Hi, For some reason, I thought it was much less than 45K, but I could be wrong. He does take take insurance up front before surgery also though.
Bringing Help Awareness Education to Patients & Doctors about PNE through Videos at http://www.YouTube.com/PudendalNerve & PudendalHope.com Please tell Dr. Oz to cover topic of PNE by going to http://www.doctoroz.com/contact Started 1/2010. Initial urinary tract infection in 1/2010. Medication: Diazepam, Tramadol. 4 nerve blocks. physical reinjury 8/2010. 7/2011 Potter MRI Varices dorsal branch 8/23/11 Diagnosis Entrapment of Dorsal Branch Dr. Lee Dellon There's Always Hope!

Return to “SURGERY”