Griff522 MRI results

Discussion of magnetic resonance imaging and magnetic resonance neurography
AliPasha1

Re: Griff522 MRI results

Post by AliPasha1 »

Celeste,
The forum would appreciate if you can provide the link to his publication.So everyone can get an idea of Dr. Hibner's publications as well.
Are you refering to PNMLT Testing as one of the diagnostic tests?That is the one that Dr. Hibner doesn't believe in.Although,Dr. Goldstein does CT guided Pudendal Nerve blocks and Dr. Olga Kalinkin does the MRI of the whole Pudendal artery for Dr. Hibner for diagnoses purposes at St. Joseph's Hospital.In addition,he uses Botox injections for females as well as the Q-Pain pump trial for the patients for diagnoses purposes.
Although, we would like him and even other surgeons like Dr. Ansell,Dr. Antalock etc to talk to and take advantage of 3 Tesla MRI Testing by Dr. Potter.
Last edited by AliPasha1 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diagnosed for PNE by Dr. Jerome Weiss in June 2007.Started PT with Amy Stein in NYC.
PT for almost 3 years now without any results.
Pudendal Nerve blocks in August,2007 by Dr. Quesda left me with sitting pain.
Unilateral TIR approach with Dr. Bautrant on 18 Febuary,2010 with no major improvements and sitting is much worse.
MRI By Dr. Potter reveals nerve entrapment in the ST,AC and DN.
Dorsal Nerve Decompression surgery on April 8,2011
Redo surgery by Dr. Hibner on July 18,2011
Celeste

Post by Celeste »

If you've been paying attention to the forum, you'll know that we've been through this already, Ali. I was able to get a paper copy only rather than an internet link; the day I received it I scanned it, and it would not load to the forum. I sent it to the mods to see if they could get it on here somehow, so it's in their hands now.
PNE as a result of childbirth, 2002. Treatment by the Houston team, with neurosurgery by Dr. Ansell in 2004. My left side ST and SS ligaments were found to be grown together, encasing the pudendal nerve.

I am cured. I hope you will be, too.

There are no medical answers on the forum. Your only hope is to go to a doctor. I was very happy with the Houston team, which has treated the most PNE patients (well over 400), more than any other US provider.

http://www.tipna.org
AliPasha1

Post by AliPasha1 »

Mods,
Could you provide the link to Dr. Hibner's presentation please.The forum would like to benefit from it.

Best Regards,
Ali
Diagnosed for PNE by Dr. Jerome Weiss in June 2007.Started PT with Amy Stein in NYC.
Unilateral TIR approach with Dr. Bautrant on 18 Febuary,2010 with no major improvements and sitting is much worse.
hilary

Post by hilary »

if for some reason it wont load for the forum then if the full citation is given people can order it through there local public library. There is a small charge. In fact, the forum should not load it really it would be breach of authors copyright unless the author is asked for permission - and he may not be able to give this - copyright is likely to be with the journal that published the article.
AliPasha1

Post by AliPasha1 »

Hi Hilary,
I just wanted to know whether MRN Neurograpy is 1.5 Telsa or 3 Tesla.

Thank You,
Ali
A's Mommy

Post by A's Mommy »

Ali,

I believe I have read somewhere (possibly on the old forum that shut down) that MRNeurography is done at 1.5.

Please let us know how your appt. goes with Hibner this week... praying for you... hang in there.

As Mommy
Daughter grew completely on left side of pelvis
Multiple uterine surgeries to fix uterine adhesions, septum, and endo
Had all the conservative workups done, 3Tesla (Potter), recovering from L sided TG (Hibner) 11/10, Botox 6/11 failed, bilateral anterior PNE decompression (distal Alcock's/perineal branch), Aszmann, Vienna, 10/11; dx'd with CRPS Type 2, 12/11, Ketamine @ CCF 2/12, doing 75% better PRAISE JESUS!
http://fighting-pne.blogspot.com
http://www.thepelvicmessenger.org
ezer

Post by ezer »

Hi all,
Just to let you all know, I am trying to get the authorization to upload Dr.Hibner's paper on this web site. Unfortunately there are several parties involved and I have not received approval yet.
2002 PN pain started following a fall on a wet marble floor
2004 Headache in the pelvis clinic. Diagnosed with PNE by Drs. Jerome Weiss, Stephen Mann, and Rodney Anderson
2004-2007 PT, Botox, diagnosed with PNE by Dr. Sheldon Jordan
2010 MRN and 3T MRI showing PNE. Diagnosed with PNE by Dr. Aaron Filler. 2 failed PNE surgeries.
2011-2012 Horrific PN pain.
2013 Experimented with various Mind-body modalities
3/2014 Significantly better
11/2014 Cured. No pain whatsoever since

Return to “MRI/MRN”