I need a doctor that will Do Neurectomy and might save me.

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Anne

Re: I need a doctor that will Do Neurectomy and might save m

Post by Anne »

Hi Jei,
I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. You are a very brave guy!
I had my decompression surgery with Prof. Possover last year. So please feel free for asking about that doc.
Another idea: You wrote that the L5 injections gave you relief for hours. Maybe it could be possible to implant a permanent catheter at L5 or directly at the pudendal nerve with a lidocaine pump. Please think about another options before making such a severe decision!
My thoughts are with you,
Anne
helenlegs 11

Post by helenlegs 11 »

Good luck with whatever you decide and or manage to do. . . can you not contact the doctors that you have seen for surgery and see what they can suggest? I have never ever heard of anyone who has had to risk such a surgery as you are proposing? There must be another answer??
Lots of well wishes to you.
Take care,
Helen
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
Anne

Post by Anne »

Lepidus,
how are you doing? Did you find help? I really hope so

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”