God's promise

Here is an area to discuss and relate to Spiritual matters....share a thought, happy moment, cry on a shoulder, offer some faith to those in need. This area will not be viewable to non registered users.
pianogal

Re: God's promise

Post by pianogal »

todays' devotional, on the day I go to see Dr. Hibner: http://www.crosswalk.com/devotionals/desert/1441368/
None of the other days have to do with the parting of the waters, but this one does. about stepping in faith. It is the only devotional I read today, as I left my bible in the car and looked up devotionals online. Oh, and Loretta is a WONDERFUL PT, but also... there is a fountain of water coming out of rocks in front of her office. All personal meaning to me.

I think... no... I know God has to want to heal me. He must. This is all getting so strange w/the water messages and symbols. I don't know when, but I think it might be soon... but even if it's not, knowing an end exists I feel relief emotionally.

oh, and ps-
here in phoenix tonight, I got the most intense burning pain I've had in years... since this pn started possibly... it just hit me out of the blue, and it made me think of my first verse, "when you go through the fire you won't be burned"... now the burning is gone. whew... but phoenix is the story of a bird being reborn through fire.... and it is all coming together in a strange way.
-straddle fall age 4-7 w/bleeding labia, tampons hurt in teens, papsmere started annoying pelvic 'tingling' & pne in 02
-obturator surgery w/ Filler in 05 (useless, created sciatic & plantar fascitis pain)
-TIR surgery w/ Bautrant in 08 and vestibulectomy in 08 in France (vest. removed pain w/intercourse, pain w/sitting increased post surgery)
-chronic fatigue & food allergies/migraines (gluten, milk) from pain meds in 08
-want a life back. I'm 34 w/8+ years of pain
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Thanks for sharing. I hope your visit with Hibner went well.

Hugs,

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
A's Mommy

Post by A's Mommy »

pianogal,

Just praised the Lord for you!!! Hallelujah! Keep your FAITH STRONG and know that the LORD THY GOD is mighty to save, mighty to HEAL and will BRING TO PASS what He's put in your heart.

Focus on HIM.

Love you,

A's Mommy
Daughter grew completely on left side of pelvis
Multiple uterine surgeries to fix uterine adhesions, septum, and endo
Had all the conservative workups done, 3Tesla (Potter), recovering from L sided TG (Hibner) 11/10, Botox 6/11 failed, bilateral anterior PNE decompression (distal Alcock's/perineal branch), Aszmann, Vienna, 10/11; dx'd with CRPS Type 2, 12/11, Ketamine @ CCF 2/12, doing 75% better PRAISE JESUS!
http://fighting-pne.blogspot.com
http://www.thepelvicmessenger.org

Return to “SPIRITUAL AREA”