Need support for impending surgery please

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
spiritgirl

Need support for impending surgery please

Post by spiritgirl »

Hi everyone,

I am looking for support as I go thru surgery on Tuesday (March 20. 2012) with Dr Conway)

I am starting to get very anxious and started looking for people who have had sucessful surgery.

I have no current connection with anyone who knows what I am talking about in my circle of friends.

I am not very familiar how this forum works, so any suggestions/directions would be helpful !!

Thanks , Bobbi
Pudendal Neuralgia started placement of a constrainer Liner for a Total Hip Replacement.
Was finally diagnosed at John Hopkins Hospital and was referred to Dr Mark Conway in NH.
Pudendal decompression in August 2009. Unsuccessful
TG Decompression scheduled for 03/20/2012 by Dr Conway
janetm2

Re: Need support for impending surgery please

Post by janetm2 »

Welcome Bobbi,
You may want to check out the success stories section under general and maybe private message some by clicking on the pm next to their name on the right. Also under the welcome section provide a bit more info on your background that brought you to surgery and what surgery you have planned. I am still recovering from left TG surgery by Dr Marval may 2011 and have some success but hoping for more improvement. I have less pain and can sit 30 min with cushion and would be much worse off if I did not have surgery. We all have different stories and levels of success and I wish you the very best on your surgery.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.

Return to “SURGERY”