Unable to ejaculate

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
reckless

Unable to ejaculate

Post by reckless »

I've been suffering from bad pelvic pain for 9 months.

More recently my symptoms have got worse.

1. I'm not able to ejaculate. I am able to sometimes but it doesn't feel right. It's like the sexual desire has been lost. Normally when a guy has sexual desire he will feel it mostly in his perineum/prostate. I've lost this feeling.

2. I have buttock pain and numbness. Not a muscular pain but a sharp pain all over my buttock skin on both cheeks. Not sensitive to touch.

3. Scrotal pain, the skin of the scrotum hurts in a tingly manner. Again not sensitive to touch.

Both of these new symptoms started with a painful puborectalis muscle. Both my physiotherapist and colorectal surgeon have found it to be very painful to touch. I don't think it's a trigger point, as massaging it does not seem to help.

Maybe it's some kind of injury to the muscle which has affected a nerve.

How do these three symptoms fit in with PNE?

I've had an MRI and will get the results on Monday.

This puborectalis muscle seems to be the problem
reckless

Re: Unable to ejaculate

Post by reckless »

Anyone?
ezer

Post by ezer »

I have not read all your medical history but have you been checked for bacterial prostatitis? An infection of the prostate can make your pelvic floor spasm.
2002 PN pain started following a fall on a wet marble floor
2004 Headache in the pelvis clinic. Diagnosed with PNE by Drs. Jerome Weiss, Stephen Mann, and Rodney Anderson
2004-2007 PT, Botox, diagnosed with PNE by Dr. Sheldon Jordan
2010 MRN and 3T MRI showing PNE. Diagnosed with PNE by Dr. Aaron Filler. 2 failed PNE surgeries.
2011-2012 Horrific PN pain.
2013 Experimented with various Mind-body modalities
3/2014 Significantly better
11/2014 Cured. No pain whatsoever since
Bill W

Post by Bill W »

Don't know if this is of any help. I was on a medication years ago to help me urinate. It didn't work, but it did kill my ability to ejaculate. It wasn't a painful deal, just frustrating. I believe it was targeted at the prostate and I wonder if your problem might be there.

Wish I could be of more help.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Bill has a good point. Some medications can do that. For example, antidepressants can delay ejaculation.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”