So confused...

Accupuncture, Reiki, Cognitive Behavourial Therapy, Prolotheraphy, Radio Frequency, Hypnotherapy, Osteopathy and many more.
janetm2

Re: So confused...

Post by janetm2 »

Strange but mine is the same as yours?
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.
Lola2

Post by Lola2 »

Really? wow
When are you planning to go back to him? or did he tell you to go back whenever you feel like it?
I was there again last week,i felt good for two days but then pain came back,but defenitely he has helped me with my urinate burning sensation ,it's no longer a problem since i saw him .
Take care

Lola2
janetm2

Post by janetm2 »

I am going tomorrow based on recommendation from my acupuncturist who sent me there in the first place. He wants to make sure thie fix is sticking for my pelvic alignment. I will see how it goes but mistly it seems to have worked I only had some small issues that PT saw and fixedbut on the whole the alignment is really much better. I may ask about my feet this time. Of course now that I am more involved at work due to working more hours I need to get to work as soon as possible after the appointment to prep and attend a meeting.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.
Lola2

Post by Lola2 »

Janetm2,
In other words,it has worked faster,and better than PT and acupunture alone ah?
To me ,it has taken away the burning sensation when urinating and some discomfort i used to have in my lower belly,who knows maybe he broke some scar tissue down there.
I really like his job,i am planning going back in two weeks,but so far ,Blaker has given me more relief than acupunture,and PT ;) in only two visits.
Plase tell him about your feet !

Take care

Lola2
janetm2

Post by janetm2 »

Well the feet he said are not the problem but the reaction to the mis alignment. Like the tires on your car wear down if the alignment is off. I would not put down the PT and acupuncture because although it took time they clearly brought me a long way in other aspects and enabled me to work and cook and I have had big forward spurts along the way. Chiropractor helped for another push forward and did better just for the alignment. Also if it had not been for PT and acupuncture we would not know about Dr Blaker.
So glad you are getting various issues fixed.
Take Care
Janet

Return to “OTHER THERAPIES”