Pain after bending down gardening.

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
Abbeystead

Pain after bending down gardening.

Post by Abbeystead »

I am new to this site and was wondering if anyone out there could reccomend a good painkiller. Have dihydricodeine,co-codamol,diazepam but nothing seems to be working.pain is in my left buttock and radiating into the left lower side of my stomach irritating my bowel as well. Getting fed up spending my time in bed. Went into garden today and pulled out a few weeds. Am doubled up now and cant put my weight on my left leg. Any quick solutions. All the painkillers do is make me feel sick. Desperate.
sam

Re: Pain after bending down gardening.

Post by sam »

I have tried lyrica and it has brought me considerable relief from pain.
Amanda

Re: Pain after bending down gardening.

Post by Amanda »

Abbeystead

To do simple things like pull a few weeds can be a problem.....were you kneeling at the time? Its the only way i can try to "garden"
Get some ice on those sore areas....its the best remedy....!
PNE started 2003 following Vaginal Hysterectomy, pelvic floor repair and right oophorectomy; eventually after many tests had BilateralTG surgery Nantes 2004; following this tried many other treatments including 7 day epidural, ketamin infusions to no avail; Trialed and was implanted with a Neurostimulator in 2007- Dr Van Buyten Belgium, this has enabled me to manage my pain much better.

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”