Life

Here is a place for social chats with special attention to support and non medical discussions. We need a place to chill out, where we can distract from our pain and enjoy lighter moments, share a joke or funny moment with others.
calluna

Re: Life

Post by calluna »

Sunil, I am going to say it again - please, please get some help. You sound to be really depressed.
carolynm

Post by carolynm »

Sunil, '

You have every right to feel hopeless but you have NO right to take someone else's hope away. How dare you tell men on here they will be hated and not loved. I am a woman but I am extremely offended.

cari
PN after using pickaxe doing yardwork 6/11
Potter MRI: Scar tissue abutting L pudendal.
Hibner consult 10/11 w/ plan: 2 mo. PT
No meds work for me
PRF X 3 times in Denver ( was pain free for 5 months after second)
lightmail

Post by lightmail »

I agree with your post Cari and I am one of them (men)..Sunil Please get some help, take everyones advise here, there is medication that can help you. You seem very depressed to me and others. Hope the best for you. Robert
Bobby

Post by Bobby »

I firmly believe that painful ejaculation has alot to do with diet and lifestyle choices I make. I completely stopped drinking soda and alcohol and I quit smoking and since I did that it's not as painful. Perhaps some folks could find that to be helpful so I thought I would say it. Sunil I'm not sure the type of diet you have but in the case that you drink a lot of soda or alcohol or smoke (any kinda smoke, cigerettes, marijuana, ect.) try to completely stop for a while. Oh and coffee can definitely be a factor. I remember I drank coffee at work for a whole week and at the end of the week I went camping... Oh my goodness it was horrible, had an extremely painful flare up that made my trip MISERABLE. Spicy food as well... Basically everything I love I gave up haha but it was all worth it to me although if I had to give up sushi... That may of been a problem lol. Anyway Sunil, I am glad you seeked help for your depression and don't think no one cares cause we all do, otherwise we wouldn't be telling you to seek help. Try my diet theory out though if you haven't already. Not many connect diet and the pain but you really have to do it for a little while to see results.
http://www.pudendalhope.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4792&p=35398#p35398
Read this post, it will likely explain everything.
Bobby

Post by Bobby »

I know I haven't been dealing with this for as long as you have but I hear ya on the low thing... Between losing the girl I loved most in this world and the pain ruthlessly making its appearance... Feeling low is all I've known in the past three months... I know about that burning pain as well... It's truly the worst pain ever... I think I'd rather have pain anywhere else than there... It feels like... I can only describe it as mace in the urethra... It's hell. But from all your other recent posts things seem to be looking up so try to focus on that.
http://www.pudendalhope.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4792&p=35398#p35398
Read this post, it will likely explain everything.
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

Hi guys,

I read in this thread of the reference to pain IN the penis. Mine is not so much in the penis, but rather, on it. That is to say on the surface (think it's called the epidermis) or outer layer of skin. There is a deeper pain along both sides after sex which can last for say six weeks. Needless to say I haven't had sex for a loooong time!

So my question: if my burning pain is on the penis rather than in it (that's how I always hear it described in PN-in the penis) then perhaps this is not pudendal related?

Cheers, Jackson
Biker George

Post by Biker George »

Both the skin of the penis and the tissue inside the penis are innervated by the pudendal nerve. There is one branch of the pudendal nerve called the dorsal nerve to the penis, and there is another branch called the perineal branch. The dorsal nerve is the main nerve and among other things it innervates the dorsal side of the skin covering the penis (the dorsal side is the top side of the penis as it hangs down). The perineal branch innervates the skin covering the scrotum and it also innervates the ventral side of the skin covering the penis. That is the underside of the penis as it hangs down. You might be able to determine whether the problem is with one branch of the nerve or another depending on where matters are most sensitive/tingly/painful. However both branches are part of the pudendal nerve so if the problem occurs higher up along the nerve (that is, closer to the spine), then any problem with the nerve is likely to affect both branches.

Good luck dealing with your pain, Jackson. I am so sorry that you have to go through this.

BG
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

Hi Sunil and Biker George,

Thanks Sunil and Biker George for that info.

Thanks, Not sure this subject is a social & fun forum issue but it seemed to follow on from what someone had said about penile pain in this thread.

Cheers, Jackson
helen1000

Post by helen1000 »

Hello Sunil,
In your signature you are saying you are having some success. I know you are in pain, desperation and embarasment. We all are. But please keep your hope.
I know it is difficult to have friends with you in our situation. Some relatives choose to keep distance to protect themselves from your suffering (my own older daughter). But in all this grief there is hope, and dignity, and friendship. Sometimes from people you could never expect have feelings for you.
Stay well,
Helen
8 nerve blocks rel 6 w.Met Dr. Peters,Dr. Antolack.Dr. Peters pacemaker,Dr Antolack TG operation.Maigne s.Internal PT at Dr Peters Nothing.PFCN block rel 6 w. PFCN RFA.Nothing.SI joint RFA.Nothing.Left scar tissue removal.Good.SIJD. PT of SI joint ME, and Prolo of SI and PS.Lumbar spine facets turned left. ME. T10-12 facets too wide.T10 turned left.ME and Prolo.Labral tears in left hip, spurs.Will have operation at 09/18/13,Met with Dr Conway.EMG shows left PN problem.Good impression of Dr C.

Return to “SOCIAL DISCUSSIONS & FUN”