Medicare May Stop Coverage Of TENS Unit - Petition

Discuss here about Medical Disability claims and Insurance possibilities for PN treatment options
nyt

Medicare May Stop Coverage Of TENS Unit - Petition

Post by nyt »

The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services are currently evaluating its coverage policy for TENS unit. Even though the TENS unit are FDA approved and literature demonstrates its useful in chronic low back pain plus given the rise of narcotic substance abuse among chronic pain patients it is unbelievable to me that they are considering stopping Medicare coverage for TENS unit. I use my TENS unit 4-5 hours/day and I can't imagine not having it. Please sign the petition to show your support to continue Medicare coverage of TENS unit for chronic low back pain. Thanks!

http://tenscoverage.com/index.php
2/07 LAVH and TOT 7/07 TOT right side removed 9/07 IL, IH and GN neuropathy 11/07 PN - Dr. Howard
6/08 Obturator neuralgia - Dr. Conway 11/08 Disability, piriformis syndrome - Dr. Howard
4/09 Bilateral obturator decompression surgery, BLL RSD - Dr. Howard
9/10 Removed left side TOT, botox, re-evaluate obturator nerve - Dr. Hibner
2/11 LFCN and saphenous neuralgia - Dr. Dellon 2/11 MRI with Dr. Potter - confirmed entrapment
5/11 Right side TG - Dr. Hibner 2012 Left side TG - Dr. Hibner
janetm2

Re: Medicare May Stop Coverage Of TENS Unit - Petition

Post by janetm2 »

I signed and hope it helps. Thanks for letting us know.
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.

Return to “INSURANCE & DISABILITY ISSUES”