P-Stim

Read about the latest Technology, which Doctors are performing this technique and the advantages and disadvantages of this cutting edge pain management therapy.
Violet M

P-Stim

Post by Violet M »

Has anyone tried this?

http://pstimus.com/index.html
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Amanda

Re: P-Stim

Post by Amanda »

Very intereting article and product thanks for posting this link Violet.
I wonder how effective it could be if only used for a limited period of time, the big thing with stimulation is that it does take the body and the brain a while to adapt to the sensations so to me this product would be more like a tens in effect as its not reaching the actual nerves.
PNE started 2003 following Vaginal Hysterectomy, pelvic floor repair and right oophorectomy; eventually after many tests had BilateralTG surgery Nantes 2004; following this tried many other treatments including 7 day epidural, ketamin infusions to no avail; Trialed and was implanted with a Neurostimulator in 2007- Dr Van Buyten Belgium, this has enabled me to manage my pain much better.
Violet M

Re: P-Stim

Post by Violet M »

I know, what you are saying, Amanda. There have been several PN patients with autonomic nervous symptom problems and I wonder if this would help them.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “NEUROSTIMULATION”