walking pain

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
Badpack

walking pain

Post by Badpack »

Hey,
im 24y old and living with pn for more then 3years now. Im from germany so excuse me for language mistakes. it took over 2 years and 15 doctors before they found the right diagnose. senseless spinal disc op at l5/s1 inclusive :( im 3 months post op now. operated in austria from dr.aszmann. no improvement at the moment.

my questions is: i dont have any pain while sitting, just when i lie or walk. i cant walk for more then 500meters without hard pain. is this normal for pn? easy to sit and so hard to walk? anyone else with this symptoms?

thx for help
best wishes
Violet M

Re: walking pain

Post by Violet M »

Welcome here, Badpack. One of the diagnostic criteria for PNE is pain with sitting but I did not match all of the Nantes diagnostic criteria. I had pain with lying, sitting, and walking, although originally it was worst with lying, then walking, and last sitting.

Do you know what caused you to get this? Did you have a fall, accident, etc?

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”