Dr Valovska Boston?

Here is information about Doctors in the USA who diagnose and treat Pudendal Neuralgia through many methods.
AroraNightfire

Dr Valovska Boston?

Post by AroraNightfire »

Who hear has seen Dr Valovska? She is an anasthesiologist at Brighams in Boston. I was seeing her for over 1 year. She was nice. She was trying to help me. Unfortuantely, she was unsuccessful.
pregmom

Re: Dr Valovska Boston?

Post by pregmom »

I have just started to see her only have seen her once. She did an injection into the OI with a relaxant to see if that gave me any relief. It did not. I go back to see her in October. Not sure what next steps are, don't want to have any nerve blocks.
joeparz

Post by joeparz »

I just started seeing her, she doesn't seem to know anything but rectal valium and injections. And if those don't work, she is pretty much just as clueless as everyone else with this syndrome.
sunshine

Post by sunshine »

Hello!

Pregmom, what kind of guidance did this doctor use to inject your obt. in.? Was it a blind injection or did she use emg or ultrasound? Do any of you know if she injects botox? I need to have botox into that muscle and need to find a doctor who has experience and practices in the north east.

thank you all!

Return to “USA”