Alcock canal injections

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
Anne smith

Alcock canal injections

Post by Anne smith »

Hi
Just got back from London after having my two bilateral injections into the Alcock cannal! I did trawl threw what has been others experiances, but found there was not a good deal written(certainly nothing to make me run and beg for it) but what the heck, take in a show, " blood brothers" can't beat good cry before a,medical prosidure??? Last time I went it was "war horse" am I crackers or what? Any way enough of that .
I had the prosidure done at the London collage hospital Euston rd. I am under mr baranofski( who I haven't seen sinse going n.h.s but have seen dr curan and others and have found them all to be extremely professional and pleasent! Yesterday I had my prosidure done by a doctor called" first name Demitri. The injections I found as with the initial ones ( into pudendal) pain free, just uncomphatable due to having to lay on your stomach in a diving position(I am large busted(no girls I'm not bragging) sand is much more forgiving! Than a trolley! You are then fed backwards and forwards threw a scanner like a polo mint, I was apparently sedated threw my I.v but I wouldn't have known , I think I have the tolerance of an elephant to anaesthesia! Anyway an hour later I was on the train home!
Do I feel any different ? No but happily no worse! Apparently as I was told it can take up to twelve days to feel any benefit ! Ok fine I can live with that. I will let you no how I go along, I'm very pragmatic ! This complaint teachers you to deal with disappointment !
Anne smith
Iliostomys at twenty five, just after delivery of baby
Started with rectal pain about twenty one years later
Ten years to get diagnosis, had to research myself!
Two horrific surjurys two(mend) a perennial hernia
Now with mr baranofskis team and traveling to London shortly for injections into alcocks.
helenlegs 11

Re: Alcock canal injections

Post by helenlegs 11 »

Good luck Anne,
I hope the effects do kick in and you get some good relief soon. Would LOVE to see War Horse, but you will have to choose something cheerier next time ;)
H xx
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”