Hibner and Insurance question-please help

Discuss here about Medical Disability claims and Insurance possibilities for PN treatment options
rea

Hibner and Insurance question-please help

Post by rea »

After reading on here, I think Hibner is my best choice but he does not take Humana. Has anyone had surgery with Hibner that was out-of-network?
Last edited by rea on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Symptoms began 6/27/12. Diagnosed with Vulvodynia.Estrace and Lidocane with no relief.
Uretha enlarged Aug. 2012. MRI of Lumbar in Sept. 2012.Normal. Did MRI 3 Tesla of ischial spine to Sacro Spin- Normal. Houston-Nerve Block 10-31-12 & MRI (MRN) entrapment of perineal branch, more on right side. Dr. Hibner- block of perineal branches and sclerozation w/relief over 1 month. SIJD/Piriformis Syndrome Left Side. Gabapentin 2400 mg.
Violet M

Re: Hibner does not take my insurance

Post by Violet M »

Could you pay Hibner directly and then submit the claims to insurance yourself? You could check with your insurance company.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “INSURANCE & DISABILITY ISSUES”