I must share this.

Discuss different Pain Management Options; Medication options including side effects and Worldwide variances in names etc.
Joyh

I must share this.

Post by Joyh »

Use Aloe Vera Gel after a painful BM - excellent!!
Karyn

Re: I must share this.

Post by Karyn »

Thank you, Joy!
Do you use it directly from the plant?
Kind regards,
Karyn
Ultra Sound in 03/08 showed severely retroverted, detaching uterus with mulitple fibroids and ovarian cysts.
Pressure and pain in lower abdomen and groin area was unspeakable and devastating.
Total lap hysterectomy in 06/08, but damage was already done.
EMG testing in NH in 04/10 - bilateral PN and Ilioinguals
3T MRI at HSS, NY in 09/10
Bilateral TG surgery with Dr. Conway on 03/29/11. Bilat ilioinguinal & iliohypogastric neurectomy 03/12. TCD surgery 04/14.
Joyh

Post by Joyh »

Hi Karyn

No to your answer. I use Aloe Vera Gel that I buy from Holland and Barrett. I buy the best one I can afford that contains the most Aloe Vera.
I`m not sure that I could manage without it now- it soothes a lot and helps with `some` pain after a BM.

The things we talk about on here, I don`t share with my best friend :shock: but I`ve inserted it into my rectum also and although it doesn`t get rid of all the pain- it certainly helps.
take care
Joy
helenlegs 11

Post by helenlegs 11 »

You possible already do this Joy, but I keep mine in the fridge . . . . . in the butter section (can only afford lard now ;)) with my eye cosmetics,brightening drops and cooling gel masks etc. . . . . . which never see the light of day.
take care,
Helen
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
Karyn

Post by Karyn »

Joyh wrote:The things we talk about on here, I don`t share with my best friend
Oh, I know it! :) That's one of the best things about HOPE. It's nice to be able to discuss these types of things with people who are going through the same thing and understand.
I highly support ANYTHING that works for you!
helenlegs 11 wrote:You possible already do this Joy, but I keep mine in the fridge
Me, too! ;)
helenlegs 11 wrote:in the butter section (can only afford lard now ) with my eye cosmetics,brightening drops and cooling gel masks etc. . . . . . which never see the light of day.
:lol: !!! Me, too! Sigh .... :(

Hugs,
Karyn
Ultra Sound in 03/08 showed severely retroverted, detaching uterus with mulitple fibroids and ovarian cysts.
Pressure and pain in lower abdomen and groin area was unspeakable and devastating.
Total lap hysterectomy in 06/08, but damage was already done.
EMG testing in NH in 04/10 - bilateral PN and Ilioinguals
3T MRI at HSS, NY in 09/10
Bilateral TG surgery with Dr. Conway on 03/29/11. Bilat ilioinguinal & iliohypogastric neurectomy 03/12. TCD surgery 04/14.

Return to “PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS”