Gold Coast Persistent Pain and Mental Health Network launch

Dr Thierry Vancaillie
catherine a

Re: Gold Coast Persistent Pain and Mental Health Network lau

Post by catherine a »

Excellent resource Sunil. Thanks for posting this link. Should be a great help for sufferers of PN.
2004 PNE following vag. hysterectomy and A & P repair. 2007 TIR surgery France. severe entrapment at Alcocks canal & SS ligaments . Have my life back. 90% cured.No longer have medical appts.or physio.Some pain remains but is tolerable. 2012 Flew from Australia to the UK without pain flare. Very manageable. Almost back to normal. Now hold support group meetings at KEMH Subiaco Perth WA. Every 2nd Sat. of the month. Still pace my activities. PN doesn't dominate any more.
goldcoastman

Post by goldcoastman »

Can someone please provide information ? Also there was some mention of physio's on the Gold Coast. Be grateful for help. I can't afford to travel to Brissie and it is draining on me.
catherine a

Post by catherine a »

Goldcoast man you could try sending an email or call the womens health research team http://www.whria.com.au

They are the leading team in Australia for PN issues. Ask them if they can put you in touch with a knowledgeable doctor and Physiotherapist on the Gold Coast.
2004 PNE following vag. hysterectomy and A & P repair. 2007 TIR surgery France. severe entrapment at Alcocks canal & SS ligaments . Have my life back. 90% cured.No longer have medical appts.or physio.Some pain remains but is tolerable. 2012 Flew from Australia to the UK without pain flare. Very manageable. Almost back to normal. Now hold support group meetings at KEMH Subiaco Perth WA. Every 2nd Sat. of the month. Still pace my activities. PN doesn't dominate any more.

Return to “AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND”