Myofacial release uk

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
ChrisUK

Myofacial release uk

Post by ChrisUK »

Hi, I am trying to find a uk based physio experienced in mens cpps & myofacial release. I would be very grateful if anyone could recommend such a person, many thanks, chris
kate1981

Re: Myofacial release uk

Post by kate1981 »

Hi Chris I am currently seeing a physio in Buxton derbyshire called Tamsin brooks. She is treated me with mysofacial release and I know she does male physio too. If you want her number pm me.
helenlegs 11

Post by helenlegs 11 »

Here is a list of PN aware physio's
http://www.pelvicphysiotherapy.com/manual-therapists

I have no recommendations as I haven't seen anyone on the list, sorry. I do remember another guy recommending the chap in Edinburgh on the list however.

Take care,

Helen
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
ChrisUK

Post by ChrisUK »

Many thanks, been seeing maeve whelan in Ireland but means flight and time off work.
helenlegs 11

Post by helenlegs 11 »

Has the treatment helped at all Chris?

As you can see the list I posted was from her site. . . .I think it was updated a while ago (I know the Newcastle girl didn't used to be on it for instance) so I wonder if Maeve herself would have any recommendations? Otherwise I would ring the one closest to you and see if they can help advise about others in their profession.

Take care,

Helen
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
Rosemary

Post by Rosemary »

I rang Maeve Whealan a while ago and spoke to someone there - she rang me back to say that Maeve recommended Dr Ruth Jones in Winchester.

I have not been to see this lady as it is a way for me to travel, expense etc so can't say anything else.

Rosemary x
molly

Post by molly »

I have seen Ruth Jones on and off for several years she did help with some of the muscle spasm but was still left in a lot of pain. Ruth and Maeve know each other well and run courses together. Ruth has become very expensive, however she is very knowegeble.

If this location is handy I think it is definitely worth getting an assessment done as most of us have extremely tight muscles by the time we get to see somebody who knows what they are talking about

Regards Molly

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”