Acupuncture from beyond basics

Accupuncture, Reiki, Cognitive Behavourial Therapy, Prolotheraphy, Radio Frequency, Hypnotherapy, Osteopathy and many more.
helenlegs 11

Acupuncture from beyond basics

Post by helenlegs 11 »

Acupuncture’s Role in Pelvic Floor Rehab

In this two-parter, the folks at Beyond Basics in NYC give a fantastic overview of acupuncture for the pelvic floor. A truly informative read! (they say ;) )

To read Part I, click here: http://beyondbasicspt.wordpress.com/201 ... re-part-1/

To read Part II, click here: http://beyondbasicspt.wordpress.com/201 ... re-part-2/
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
frickla

Re: Acupuncture

Post by frickla »

Dave,

Do you want to tag on this one?

LA
Rosemary

Re: Acupuncture from beyond basics

Post by Rosemary »

Designer 1985

Postby Designer1985 » Thu May 09, 2013 12:42 am
I want to try acupuncture can you tell me where they did the needles for specific areas of pain?

LA

Designer1985

Just my thoughts

I am seeing an acupuncturist who is also a doctor for vulva pain. She is putting needles in sore trigger points along pathways in my body along my leg, under my arm, near my collar bone etc . When she does it it takes the pain away for a while.

This is a completely different approach to things - you just need to state your case to a practitioner as they will treat your specific pain - i think it is difficult for someone to give an answer here for where all the needles go for different pain as i think that you are treated as an individual - the needles are fine and do not hurt.

Hope you find someone to help you.

Rosemary x

Return to “OTHER THERAPIES”