mri results

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
chillijava

mri results

Post by chillijava »

hi
i am still recovering after pn surgery 5 months ago as of yet no pain relief. i did see a new pain consultant a few weeks ago who suggested i had an mri of the lower back just to make sure there wasnt anything there causing any problems, he didnt anticipate any problems with the mri and his secretary said he would ring me with the results, however a week after the mri his secretary rang me to say that he had the results back and that he wanted to see me to discuss the results, i am seeing him on thursday but i am quite worried now that there is something wrong

andrea
calluna

Re: mri results

Post by calluna »

Hang on in there Andrea, I can really understand you being apprehensive, I think anyone would be. Perhaps he has just changed his mind and wants to talk about what to do next, as well as talking about the MRI results.

(Do ask if there is anything like a Tarlov cyst though, they are often overlooked as it has been thought in the past that they don't cause symptoms but it is now known that they can. HerMajesty is the person on the forum with experience in this.)

Will be thinking of you on Thursday, please do come and let us know how it goes.
mary jane

Re: mri results

Post by mary jane »

hope it all goes well with your mri
xx
tiny bartholin infection triggered vulvar nerve pain.
Diagnosed vulvodynia Sept '13 (no burning but electric shocks, paresthesia, aching, buzzing)
Feb 14- Taking 50 mg Ami/Elavil
May 14-pain free with 50 mg Amitriptyline and 300 mg Pregabalin. Back to normal
Dec 15- weaned off all medication, pain free, wearing skinny jeans
April 17- pain returned, Amitriptyline 50 mg. Something doesn't make sense in my diagnosis.
Currently treating depression and anxiety

Return to “UK & IRELAND”