DR Potter Fees

Discussion of magnetic resonance imaging and magnetic resonance neurography
Thunderman69

Re: DR Potter Fees

Post by Thunderman69 »

What the last guy said... And my portion was about 442.00 dollars and I have Anthem Blue Cross .. However, I utilized the HSS Financial Aid Dept. and worked with a lady named Blanca Meijas. She took good care of me and I ended up with only about $100.00 Total out of pocket for the entire procedure! Quite frankly, my wife and I do pretty decent for our selves so I didnt think there was any way I would get assistance. So my reccomendation out there to any of you who think you make too much money - apply anyway!!
Matt
Symptoms started officially on Feb 21, 2012 w/no known cause! Multiple pain flares, ER Visits and tests (had 3T MRI in New York by Hollis Potter). Inconclusive MRI, but finally diagnosed with PN in 2013. Boston Scientific SCS implant surgery done on May 3, 2013.. SCS Implant no longer effective in relieving pain. Condition has deteriorated rapidly since a fall off a ladder in March 2014 (suffered trimalleolar fracture of right ankle). Surgery Consult with Dr. Conway scheduled for June 4. 2015.
kmerritt

Re: DR Potter Fees

Post by kmerritt »

What is HHS Financial Aid? What type of things does it cover?
Burning pain started 11yrs ago mildly. Continuous since 1/13.
MRI hip mild labral hip tear. Multiple dr appts. PT with pelvic therapist. Diagnosed w/ PN by Dr. Nel Gerig. 2 nerve blocks for diagnosis followed by PRFA by Dr. Wright at Denver Pain Mgmt. Need repeat. Dr. Hibner 11/13. Meds: Gabapentin, Valium/Baclofen vag supp, Lorazepam, Nortiptyline, Miralax, Magnesium, stool softeners. Believe PN cause was from very traumatic child birth, fall/fx coccyx, fall on Lt ischael tuberosity.

Return to “MRI/MRN”