Hoping for pain free days for everyone in the New Year!

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
Barb

Hoping for pain free days for everyone in the New Year!

Post by Barb »

I want to thank all of you who have encouraged and supported those of us who are recovering from surgery or are just struggling with PN and PNE. This support site has been invaluable. The early days of confusion of what to do and where to turn can be so scary...and because our friends and family can not possible understand what it feels like to have PN and PNE.....having this support team is wonderful. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I wish each and everyone a peaceful, healthy New Year, AND.....that we all find help in the New Year that will give us more pain free days and more quality of life. :)

Regards,
Barb
12/10- Vaginal prolapse surgery. Surgeon used mesh. Had incredible complications.
11/11- mesh removed at UCLA.
PT diagnosed hypermobile SI joint
5/13- Potter MRI.... pelvic floor scarring causing entrapment of the inferior perineal branches and the dorsal nerves to the clitoris.
9/13- Prof Aszmann discovered entrapment at ST/SS ligament causing more pain than dorsal nerve....he opted for TG surgery. Also had injection to calm down inflammation at ischial tuberosity. Still healing
janetm2

Re: Hoping for pain free days for everyone in the New Year!

Post by janetm2 »

Barb,
Very lovely and I agree whole heartedly!
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.

Return to “SURGERY”