france

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
molly

Re: france

Post by molly »

Hi Chrissy,

If you log onto a site called pelvic pain health unlocked. You will be be able to contact Judy, she is a fellow sufferer with a vast amount of knowledge and good contacts with Nantes.

Let us know how you get on.

Molly
f
chrissy

Post by chrissy »

Thanks I've just left her a message. Will update further when I have news. Wish me luck with my next nerve block and consultation with Dr Baranowski
Positivepoppy

Post by Positivepoppy »

Hi chrissy
I live in the UK and had bilateral TG surgery to decompress both right and left pudendal nerves 12 weeks ago. Mr Gareth greenslade diagnosed the condition , I had bilateral CT guided nerve blocks that caused a huge flair up and surgeon said it had caused possible internal bleeding. Also had ultra sound diagnostic testing that showed both arteries were sluggish apparently I sign of entrapment. I had surgery in Bristol under the care of Mr Chris Wong , Mr Greenslade s partner. Both gentlemen have trained in nante in france under the guidance of the prof and use exactly the same criteria to diagnose and same surgerical procedure
I feel positive that surgery was right for me however at present my life is still limited and still in pain. Surgery is a big decision and try and find out as much as possible before hand as sadly there is no miracle cure or quick fix for this condition.
I think the Bristol team do perform on the NHS but there is a long waiting list. Mr Greenslade charges £250 for a private consultation.
I wish you best wishes and good luck.

Return to “SURGERY”