need info re uk and france pudenal block via buttock

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
lexie

need info re uk and france pudenal block via buttock

Post by lexie »

Hello all,
its been a long time and i apologise.... for personal reasons.

I want to find out who in the uk or france does pudendal nerve blocks via the buttock.
i just need a name the best from the uk and the best in france and approx cost.

i hope you are all well life has thrown its challenges once again at me but we all know what that is like.
god bless
lexie
chrissy

Re: need info re uk and france pudenal block via buttock

Post by chrissy »

I had pudendal nerve blocks via buttock in London with Dr Baranowski at hospital of neurology and neuro surgery near Euston station. It cost £675 including sedation but im not sure about if there was an additional hospital fee that was just Dr Baranowski's fees.
Any other questions please ask x
lexie

Post by lexie »

Hello Crissy,
that was cheap maybe hospital fees were not included I think. Do you have a number for him or his office secretary that I could call and find out please there are numbers out there but it's too expensive to call them all and I want to call the correct one please if you have it if not i will find it no problem.
Thanks Crissy.
hope u are well by the way.

lexie
chrissy

Post by chrissy »

Yes sure the number is020 7908 3683 that will take you through to hìs secretary Nadene who is very helpful.
Make sure you ask about getting it done at the hospital for neurosurgery cos he also treats private patients at two other hospitals and the fees for them were astronomical.
I am going down for my second nerve block next week. Have you had nerve blocks before?
Chrissy x

Return to “UK & IRELAND”