GOING IN FOR SHOCK WAVE THERAPY PLS ADVICE ON SUCCESS RATE

This is an area to share and learn about new Medical Advances and Techniques where we can be educated and educate.
Mahzi

GOING IN FOR SHOCK WAVE THERAPY PLS ADVICE ON SUCCESS RATE

Post by Mahzi »

Hi my name is mahzi and i at time posts some information. Though i read the forum regularly
I had 2 pne surgeries one in france 7 yrs back very successful remained pain free for 5 yrs however pain started again and had to have a second surgery in Belgium for remeval of scar tissues. Howevr 2 yrs have have passed and i an still in pain especially in the rectum and pubic area and have to still take Lyrica 75mg daily.
I am considering going in for shock wave therapy would like a feedback on this on how succesful iit is.
The only person i read who has got total relief from this treatment is kone
Pls advice
MAHZI
Rosemary

Re: GOING IN FOR SHOCK WAVE THERAPY PLS ADVICE ON SUCCESS RA

Post by Rosemary »

Could i ask you where you are going to go for this therapy please ? Is it somewhere in Europe ?
I think Kone went to Canada - i have enquired about this treatment in the UK but it is not approved here for nerve therapy.
Thank you
Rosemary
Violet M

Re: GOING IN FOR SHOCK WAVE THERAPY PLS ADVICE ON SUCCESS RA

Post by Violet M »

Hi Mahzi,

That's sad that you are still having a lot of pain. There are a couple of other people besides Kone who improved with shock wave therapy -- Lernica and another lady. You can read her story here:

http://www.pudendalhope.info/forum/view ... 685#p27685

They both went to Kirk Andrew in Canada.

Hope this works for you. I will be interested to hear how it goes for you.

Best,

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “MEDICAL ADVANCES & EDUCATION”