Severe Itching

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
elephants27

Re: Severe Itching

Post by elephants27 »

Thank you for your reply, I don't take tramadol, i do have a lot of drug allergies, but i am not sure if its realted to something that i am allergic to. I find that when the nerves do start to overact and cause itching (which is just in that one area) i have pain in the rest, but ice is my best friend. I sleep with ice packs and heating packs. GOod luck with you, thanks again for the reply
elephants27

Post by elephants27 »

Thank you for your reply, I don't take tramadol, i do have a lot of drug allergies, but i am not sure if its realted to something that i am allergic to. I find that when the nerves do start to overact and cause itching (which is just in that one area) i have pain in the rest, but ice is my best friend. I sleep with ice packs and heating packs. GOod luck with you, thanks again for the reply
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Elephant, I was just thinking that if your itching is related to neuropathy (a neuropathic itch) it might be helpful to rub some capsaicin on or try something like salon pas. I used to do that when the neuropathic itch was driving me insane.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
elephants27

Post by elephants27 »

thank you all for the help! i did order finally!! pure cap! i am going to make myself and all my family members arthitis cream made with the pure cap. and hopefully it will take care of the crazy unexplained itching! I did see a pn doctor last week, and he said 'neuropathy itch can not be fixed no matter what you do", his words not mine, i am hoping that this does infact work! thanks for all the tips!

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”