possibly modify what Sheldon Jordan does in your description

Nerve blocks, Botox, Diagnosis, Pulsed Radio Frequency, Ketamine
GregT

possibly modify what Sheldon Jordan does in your description

Post by GregT »

Sheldon Jordan is an excellent doctor to go to for a PN diagnoses. If someone has the time, you could add this to his list of what he can do. You have "nerve block, botox, pnmlt". I don't think that he basis much of anything on the pnmlt as far as the diagnoses is concerned. Instead, he does a manual examination of the patient. So, what I'm saying is that it would possibly be good if you could add "diagnoses" onto his short list, and possibly take off the pnmlt (unless you really think that many people go to him for a pnmlt).

Just a thought.

Greg
Had surgery in Nantes, France in 2001 with Professor Robert. I advocate physical therapy with PTs who specialize in the pelvic floor. I also advocate injections to help diagnose PN and I am in favor of having PN surgery to release the nerve when the diagnoses points to an entrapped nerve.
KRISG

Re: possibly modify what Sheldon Jordan does in your descrip

Post by KRISG »

Hi Greg,

i have altered now .
Is this what he does ?
http://www.pudendalhope.info/node/15

Also , please in the future give me the link also ...
alterations are very quickly done then .

Kris
Bicyclist / IT guy / sitting allot
Then pain -- but only when sitting--
took me 3 years - nerve blocks etc to find out that it really was the surface of a chair that could help.. Now . After 5 years doing well -- on a special chair - special recumbent bike- special car - but ..almost without pain !!
elizabeth.w

Post by elizabeth.w »

Dr Jordan also performs botox injections, pulsed radio frequency, treatment with ketamine, various types of nerve blocks (ranging from pudendal, pelvic sympathetic, nerve root, epidural, iliohypogastric), and joint injections (i.e. hip, si joint, hip bursae). He does everything treatment wise with the exception of surgery. He is highly skilled and a very proficient and caring doctor.

Thanks-
Elizabeth-
GregT

Post by GregT »

KRISG wrote:Hi Greg,

i have altered now .
Is this what he does ?
http://www.pudendalhope.info/node/15

Also , please in the future give me the link also ...
alterations are very quickly done then .

Kris
I don't think it was this link (that you gave me). I recall it being "live" in color (blue), and so I clicked onto it and made a post. I'm not really used to this style of forum. The link that you just listed didn't have botox and the one that I saw did (I added it in my list of what you already had him down for). This link that you put doesn't have the botox information. Sorry, what I saw was somewhere else. It had a list of the doctors all in blue. When you clicked onto it, it then listed the different things that each doctor did.

Greg
Had surgery in Nantes, France in 2001 with Professor Robert. I advocate physical therapy with PTs who specialize in the pelvic floor. I also advocate injections to help diagnose PN and I am in favor of having PN surgery to release the nerve when the diagnoses points to an entrapped nerve.
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Thank you Greg for suggestions to improve our information about Dr Sheldon Jordan currently does.
As this seems to have caused a little confusion i am going to suggest and create a section in our Community Category so that any new information about doctors and or treatments offered by doctors can be placed so that we can arrange to update the information as soon as we can in an ordered fashion without creating more threads that have to be ultimately deleted because they are not relevant in the area they are posted in.
We really appreciate all members input and knowledge and will try to implement any changes as soon as possible.
PNE started 2003 following Vaginal Hysterectomy, pelvic floor repair and right oophorectomy; eventually after many tests had BilateralTG surgery Nantes 2004; following this tried many other treatments including 7 day epidural, ketamin infusions to no avail; Trialed and was implanted with a Neurostimulator in 2007- Dr Van Buyten Belgium, this has enabled me to manage my pain much better.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Greg, I know exactly what you are referring to. What you were seeing was on the forum under Worldwide -- USA --- Dr. Sheldon Jordan. It's fixed now -- check it out. ;) http://www.pudendalhope.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

Kris was fixing it on the information page under the list of doctors on the pudendalhope.org website.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Tiny Dancer2

Post by Tiny Dancer2 »

Greg,

What is a ketamine treatment by Dr. Jordan? I am interested in that and the radio frequency ablation.

I had surgery by Dr. Hibner about six years ago and now if I do anything that involves walking over 1/2 block, my gluts tighten up and I am in pudendal bad place!

Tiny Dancer
Sweaca

Post by Sweaca »

Explain PRP please, what does it stand for? Thanks
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

PRP is platelet rich plasma. You can learn more at the following link:

https://www.hss.edu/condition-list_prp-injections.asp

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “Dr. Sheldon Jordan -- Southern California”