D3 / Bone density / may help

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
kat

D3 / Bone density / may help

Post by kat »

D3, is a vitamin that over 50 % of women are low in. It keeps bones and JOINTS healthy. PN is often pared with joint dysfunction so please have this simple blood test to be sure your bones and joints are getting what they need so you can be cured.

Bone Density = I was told to take this test due to being on bed rest. MANY of us are on bed rest and struggle to work out like we used to. My bones are worse than my 63 year old mother's.

I'm 32 and am now on 5000 units of D3 and 1200 units of calcium. I admit that my D3 has been off for 3 years and my doc keeps upping the dose.

My bones are a different story. I am asking you all to consider having a bone density test run to be sure you are as healthy as possible as you fight for a cure.

D3 helps fight osteoporosis and arthritis so if that runs in your family I HIGHLY recommend you considering the tests.

I know we get caught up in the pain and as I'm searching for a cure I'm also searching for preventative care.

Prevention is better than a cure. Let's prevent others from being as sick as us by raising awareness and demanding the best overall care for our bodies.

Loves
Born with pudendal and obtorator neuralgia. 32 years of being misdiagnosed.
Surgery with Conway 7/14/10. Internal burning cured!
Currently in PT for many pelvic floor issues due to having PN for so long.

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”