Compounding Cream for PGAD?

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
LindseyD

Compounding Cream for PGAD?

Post by LindseyD »

Anyone's PGAD ever get better or feel better from using a numbing compounding cream??
Mod 15

Re: Compounding Cream for PGAD?

Post by Mod 15 »

I use a compounding cream for hypersensitivity to touch, it includes Ketamine/Lidocaine/Gabapentin and works quite well. I have to use it a minimum of 2 times/day and when things are worse I'll use it 4 times/day. It does help me but I do not know if it would help with the PGAD or not.
DoubleEdgedSword

Post by DoubleEdgedSword »

I use a compounding cream with 6% Gabapentin & 5% Lidocaine in it.. Helps mostly with the electric shooting pains I get in my labia/top of clitoris.. My doc also said I can use it for hemorrhoids & it does help.. It did help some with the arousal part of PGAD too, but didn't take it all away..
On the road of discovery to see what is causing my PGAD.
Sarajoy

Post by Sarajoy »

Did nothing for me.
DoubleEdgedSword

Post by DoubleEdgedSword »

It's always trial & error, since we're all different. I do hope you all can find something that works for you. I've tried several meds that didn't agree with me. Some helped a bit, some a lot, but the side effects of most of them were difficult to deal with.. Good luck.
On the road of discovery to see what is causing my PGAD.

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”