Experiences action taken by European doctors - advice on the

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
monica.costaganna

Experiences action taken by European doctors - advice on the

Post by monica.costaganna »

Hello, I'm Monica from Italy. I ask you a favor because we can not have reliable data. we wanted to know who among you has faced interventions in Europe. Who among Beco, Bautrand, De Bissop, Aszmann Has the highest percentage of success in the interventions decompression. If you can also give us some more information on the specialties of each doctor.
Thank you very much!
Prolotherapy is used in America to treat pne and you have some data? I'm doing, but at the moment I have no results .. the symptoms have worsened ...

Diagnosis Dr. BECO entrapment obturator nerve and pudendal canal of Alcock

Sorry for my bad english..

Thanks
Monica
janetm2

Re: Experiences action taken by European doctors - advice on

Post by janetm2 »

Welcome Monica,
Sorry no one has answered your request. There are some discussions about whether to have or not have surgery and although we have our own experiences we do not have all the data on there surgeons and there different descriptions for success. You could search for each doctor in the upper right box and also some people list their doctor in their signature. I did not see a european doctor so I cannot pass on info about them. I hope at least you will get some info on experiences of tgose wh have seen one of the doctors you listed and can move forward with a treatment to lower or better yet eliminate the pain.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

I had surgery from Bautrant. You can read my signature for the results.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Barb

Post by Barb »

Hello Monica,
I had surgery with Dr. Aszmann. I was very happy with him. He is a skilled surgeon and a very nice man. You can also see my story from my past posts. I haven't posted in awhile, but that is good news.

Good luck and I hope you can find relief from your pain. It is a long, painful journey, but there is help and hope for a better life.

If you need more information, you can private message me.

Barb
12/10- Vaginal prolapse surgery. Surgeon used mesh. Had incredible complications.
11/11- mesh removed at UCLA.
PT diagnosed hypermobile SI joint
5/13- Potter MRI.... pelvic floor scarring causing entrapment of the inferior perineal branches and the dorsal nerves to the clitoris.
9/13- Prof Aszmann discovered entrapment at ST/SS ligament causing more pain than dorsal nerve....he opted for TG surgery. Also had injection to calm down inflammation at ischial tuberosity. Still healing
monica.costaganna

Post by monica.costaganna »

Hi,
thanks for your answers. Barb I wrote you a private message. Thank you so much.
Monica

Return to “SURGERY”