unknown causes

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
laura101

unknown causes

Post by laura101 »

I suspect that I have pudendal neuralgia. However, I have no other illnesses, no previous surgery, I did not fall...Doctors did not find anything wrong with me, they performed a lot of tests and everything is ok. I've always been a healthy woman. It would be very helpul if someone with pudendal neuralgia with no additional health conditions could answer this post and explain me a little about her experience. I am desperate.
It also would be very helpful if someone who has problems with the pudendal nerve but has not a extreme condition could explain me her/his experience.
Violet M

Re: unknown causes

Post by Violet M »

Hi Laura,

So it sounds like your symptoms just developed out of the blue? Often people with PN have an idea as to what might have triggered their symptoms but not always. I was very healthy when my symptoms started and the doctors couldn't find a cause but my physical therapist helped figure it out.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”