New here. Sitting pain in testicle/pelvic region/hip

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
desperate

Re: New here. Sitting pain in testicle/pelvic region/hip

Post by desperate »

Oh I forgot to mention the diaphram. Get someone to do release om the diaphragm. Most likely a very experienced osteopath. Get an osteopath to check your thoracolumbar junction because this area has a direct connection with your diaphragm muscle.

So to sum up:
External obliques
Psoas and illiacus (ilio psoas fascia)
Perctineus
Thoracolumbar junction and the TLF thoracolumbar fascia
And the diaphragm

Focus on all those areas for a while and try and see if you get a positive change. Find a really good osteopath though. It took me a year of seeing shitty therapists to Really start learning who the good ones are. Slowly you leArn and know what to look for. But this would be my suggestion for yoU. Especially because of all your symptoms that you mentioned aBove.
Pudendal pain started in Feb 2014. Potter MRI- useless findings (dont waste your money), tried pelvic floor pt, ART, Trigenics, Osteopathic treatment, fascial work, Massage, Shockwave, world renown chiros, osteopaths and PTs, stretching bla bla. Nothing helped but shockwave (which was short lived) and one world renown chiro that is a douchebag because he cant treat me again. All in all, God is the only one who can lead your path.
solarmom

Post by solarmom »

Wow!
That list is every muscle that my pt worked on last week.
I have had pain from the coccyx forward and i think it was triggered by lifting. the pain is all on the left side and i am right-handed so i tend to brace with my left leg.
Could you elaborate on the diaphragm release and tlj link?
pt said my diaphragm was the hardest she has ever seen...
desperate

Post by desperate »

Hey,

There is a direct correlation between the diaphragm and the TLJ. The diaphragm is probably one of the most important muscle groups that is often overlooked.

There's a bunch of ways you can stretch the diaphragm. Simple breathing (focus on breathing through your navel and not your lungs) and another technique is the towel technique. Get a towel and tightly wrap it around your back and make it come across your ribs. The towel is going to wrap around the TLJ area and the lowest ribs. Wrap it up tightly and hold the towel in place (to give it resistance when your breathing) . Now breath through your lungs and your diaphragm. This will strengthen and stretch your diaphragm and your TLJ at the same time. Do this one with caution though. Listen to your body. I've been taught this my an osteopath.

And the illiacus and the psoas has a huge impact on the diaphragm as well. The fascia is all connected together. I too have coccyx pain. That can be from tight gluteus maximus muscles or the surrounding fascia that's tugging on the coccyx. The pubococcygeous is a big muscle for coccyx pain. You train this muscle essentially when you do a Kegel. I think this is what screwed me up. I use to Kegel when I was younger (foolishly) .
Pudendal pain started in Feb 2014. Potter MRI- useless findings (dont waste your money), tried pelvic floor pt, ART, Trigenics, Osteopathic treatment, fascial work, Massage, Shockwave, world renown chiros, osteopaths and PTs, stretching bla bla. Nothing helped but shockwave (which was short lived) and one world renown chiro that is a douchebag because he cant treat me again. All in all, God is the only one who can lead your path.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”