Hi I am from Taiwan

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Susanjane

Re: Hi I am from Taiwan

Post by Susanjane »

Dear Zephyro
Recently, I went out with some of my friends,
I found condition was not bad when talking to them.
Well done! I’m sure you can build on this positive experience.
One doctor told me that too much orgasm could probably cause pelvic pain or vulva pain.
What do you think about that?
I can’t say I’ve ever heard anything like that before and tend to think it’s a view not widely held. Others may be able to help more with that. The real problem with this statement is that it has got you in it’s grip and you can’t escape from it. It is merely reinforcing the guilt you already feel and amplifying your pain.
On the other hand, I think if masturbate or vigorous sexuality cause PN or Vulva uncomfortable,
there will be more women and men suffering by this..
Yes, from a rational point of view this makes more sense.
And you mentioned that ''discomfort gradually faded'', what kind of discomfort does it like?
and did you felt so annoying by the discomfort or you had the confidence that it will go away?
One thing I was left with for a long time was left-sided tuberosity (sitting bone) pain which felt like I was sitting on rocks. I tried cushions of every description but found it impossible to find one which would provide effective relief specifically for the sitting bones. In the end I just sat anyway, even with the discomfort, and in time it gradually went away as it was no longer getting my attention and therefore serving no purpose. Previous to this I had tried physiotherapy which included dry needling and a bit of ESWT into the buttock – without success.

With mindbody healing, there is no one method to suit everybody. We are all uniquely individual and our healing journeys are our own. We can share our stories on here as honestly as we can and hope that other members may be able to take something from them which may be helpful.

In the end, how do any of us know precisely the mechanism of how we got well (whether it be by surgery, physical therapies, mindbody methods or even voodoo if you like!) We tell our stories in our own way, according to our own beliefs, but we are human and complicated and mysterious. The thing that matters is not how we heal, only that we do.

Wishing you well,
Susanjane x

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”