Anyone with a pain pump working??

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
GregT

Anyone with a pain pump working??

Post by GregT »

Hey, it's Greg. I spoke with a PN friend of mine from about 12 years or so ago on the phone. He's had so much happen to him I don't even want to go into it. Anyway, he's wondering if anyone is getting a good result from having a pain pump implanted. I know I could do a search and see what I could find, but I'm choosing the lazy way out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Greg
Had surgery in Nantes, France in 2001 with Professor Robert. I advocate physical therapy with PTs who specialize in the pelvic floor. I also advocate injections to help diagnose PN and I am in favor of having PN surgery to release the nerve when the diagnoses points to an entrapped nerve.
stephanies

Re: Anyone with a pain pump working??

Post by stephanies »

Read the posts from Lottanerve.
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
GregT

Re: Anyone with a pain pump working??

Post by GregT »

stephanies wrote:Read the posts from Lottanerve.
Thanks, I sent her a PM.

Oh, I see we have so many "Stephanies" that you had to use Stephanie with an "s" added on. This damn PN is gonna get us all.

Greg
Had surgery in Nantes, France in 2001 with Professor Robert. I advocate physical therapy with PTs who specialize in the pelvic floor. I also advocate injections to help diagnose PN and I am in favor of having PN surgery to release the nerve when the diagnoses points to an entrapped nerve.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”