Pulsed radiofrequency

Nerve blocks using many techniques, and medications - options discussed in detail
Abaddon

Pulsed radiofrequency

Post by Abaddon »

Hello sufferers,

I am 32 year old man fighting with this horribe disease for almost 1 year. In next week at 12.08.2015 I am going to have pudendal nerve test-block. If the result will be rewarding in next few weeks I will have PRF block.
Have any man on this forum got it? What is Your opinion about that painkiller option?
Hope for any answer.
Violet M

Re: Pulsed radiofrequency

Post by Violet M »

From what other people have posted previously on the forum I think it's hard to predict for sure whether PRF will help you. It helps some people but not others, plus there is always the slight risk of it making you worse. You can do a search on the forum using the word "pulsed" or "PRF", etc. to see what other people posted on the topic.

Best,

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “NERVE BLOCKS”