Update

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
carmen

Update

Post by carmen »

Hello to all;
It's been awhile since I've written. My username was quilter2 until I forgot the password!! Oh well.
It's been a little over 5 yrs. since my surgery with Dr. Conway. I'm doing very well. I really believe it's due to following to the letter the stringent protocol after the surgery. Staying in bed almost drove me crazy BUT I can do almost anything now with little burning. I still take Tramadol, usually twice a day. When I'm having a flare or if I've been sitting for long periods of time, then I take it every 6 hours. I've tried riding on the motorcycle a few times, but I don't get far. That I miss a lot.
For all of you still trying to get well, I can't tell you how sorry I am. It's a real B.
I can be contacted at rmarshia@gmail.com if anyone wishes to ask questions.
Hi there Violet.
Warm regards;
Doreen
stephanies

Re: Update

Post by stephanies »

Thank you for the update, Doreen. I remember you well. It is wonderful to read how well you are doing!

Stephanies
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
joeparz

Post by joeparz »

carmen wrote:Hello to all;
It's been awhile since I've written. My username was quilter2 until I forgot the password!! Oh well.
It's been a little over 5 yrs. since my surgery with Dr. Conway. I'm doing very well. I really believe it's due to following to the letter the stringent protocol after the surgery. Staying in bed almost drove me crazy BUT I can do almost anything now with little burning. I still take Tramadol, usually twice a day. When I'm having a flare or if I've been sitting for long periods of time, then I take it every 6 hours. I've tried riding on the motorcycle a few times, but I don't get far. That I miss a lot.
For all of you still trying to get well, I can't tell you how sorry I am. It's a real B.
I can be contacted at rmarshia@gmail.com if anyone wishes to ask questions.
Hi there Violet.
Warm regards;
Doreen
Thanks so much for posting here.

Im going for surgery with conway next week!

I am so scared but seeing posts like yours saying you improved makes me feel better.

I am glad you are doing well :)

Joe
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Doreen, I'm so excited to hear from you!!! :P Especially since you are doing so well. This is very happy news and I'm so glad you came back and gave us an update.

Too bad you can't ride the motorcycle but hey, when you've been through what we have, just to be able to live a normal life is enough, eh? Even if we can't do extreme stuff. :lol:

Hope you continue to have a good life with little or no pain. Hope to hear from you now and then. ;)

All the best,

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”