Weight Loss and then weight gain

Here is a place for social chats with special attention to support and non medical discussions. We need a place to chill out, where we can distract from our pain and enjoy lighter moments, share a joke or funny moment with others.
Barbie

Weight Loss and then weight gain

Post by Barbie »

Hi All

Just been sorting out my "wardrobe", just a couple of rails really. Had a good sort out, but it amazes me that I, who have never been overweight, went down to 10 stones from 11 1/2 and now am edging towards 13 1/2. It all started with keeping fit, now Im just keeping fat and ugly. A lot of people on this site can probably understand this with the meeds, lack of exercise and depression. Has anyone had any success in keeping their weight down, and any tricks for helping lift the depression. I suppose in some ways I am getting there, but it is sometimes hard to just 'accept' what is happening to me. Would like to hear from anyone who feels similar.
Thanx
Patty

Re: Weight Loss and then weight gain

Post by Patty »

Swimming.
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

Thanks Patty

I love swimming, breast stroke only, and no head in water. We have an outdoor pool at the gym. My Pn started with weight lifting and swimming. I know sometimes they say it can be a trigger for flare, in myself I cant be sure, as we all know we are so up and down. I will definitely give it another try and monitor, last time I went three people were swimming outside and the snow was covering them with white flakes, quite surreal. Nice to hear from a fellow swimmer.

Thanx
alangcreech

Post by alangcreech »

swimming is really good exercise.
billyjoe

Post by billyjoe »

That's really interesting to hear. First weight loss and then gain. I am much curious to get more details.
GlennMarss

Post by GlennMarss »

As I recommend always Swimming is good to lose weight and it's also flexible for Mental tranquility.
And use in the morning Green Coffee Bean Extract.
For weight gain
Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories.
Eat more often.
Drink milk.
Try weight gainer shakes.
Get quality sleep.
these tips is helpful to gain weight.
Controlled LABZ

Return to “SOCIAL DISCUSSIONS & FUN”