Extremely Rare Case/Please help

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
lasthope

Extremely Rare Case/Please help

Post by lasthope »

delete
Last edited by lasthope on Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
lasthope

Re: Extremely Rare Case/Please help

Post by lasthope »

I bet no one in the world experienced the same thing like mine. I doomed my life.
Last edited by lasthope on Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
April

Post by April »

Lasthope,

That all sounds really difficult. I’m so sorry. Are you currently seeing a doctor and/or a physical therapist? What have they recommended as a treatment? That’s great that the stem cell therapy seemed to help somewhat. Can you receive that treatment again? If that is the only treatment you've received, you could explore the treatment section on the home page. It lists medications that can be helpful and procedures that some people have found helpful.

April
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Lasthope, like April said there are other treatment options you can try. Where do you live in Canada? There is a list of pelvic pain PT's at the following link: http://www.pudendalhope.info/node/62 Maybe one of them can help you. You can also consider Dr. Kirk Andrew or Dr. Gordon although I've heard the wait for Dr. Gordon is long. http://www.pudendalhope.info/node/90
I hope with the right treatments you will continue to get better and be able to live a happy life.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
lasthope

Post by lasthope »

Thank you April and Violet for your information. I appreciate your help. The first thing I want to do now is to get a MRN test because I want to know what really happened to my nerve. My case is different from most ppl on this forum (from my understanding, I guess the nerve degenerated after traumatic "injury". The damage is progressive and eventually led to permanently function loss. ) At least I could get a diagnose from the MRN.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

The MRN might give you some valuable information but it's not necessarily going to give you an accurate diagnosis. Most doctors will order an MRI of the lumbosacral area to make sure there isn't something impinging on the spinal nerves/sacral nerve roots so if you haven't had an MRI yet I think it's important to ask your doctor about it.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”