Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
Mystic Blue

Post by Mystic Blue »

Last edited by Mystic Blue on Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mystic Blue

Re: insurance.

Post by Mystic Blue »

Last edited by Mystic Blue on Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

For health insurance, you would need to go to the insurance marketplace for your state and see what you are eligible for under obamacare. If you want to apply for disability, you can either get an attorney to help you or you can save money and do what some people on this site have done and apply for it yourself. Ezer/nonsequitur applied successfully by himself. You can read the threads about it in the insurance and disability section of the forum. You would need your physician to help you fill out the paperwork.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Mystic Blue

Post by Mystic Blue »

Violet M

Post by Violet M »

For out-of-state/out-of-network benefits you might be able to get coverage if your local doctors are unable to treat you and if they refer you out-of-state. If the insurance denies it you could appeal it and maybe check with your state insurance commissioner on what your options are. Sorry, that's all I can think of at the moment.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”