Pain pump patients

Discuss different Pain Management Options; Medication options including side effects and Worldwide variances in names etc.
Spinner

Pain pump patients

Post by Spinner »

I am a 73 year old female "blessed" 4 years now with terrible anal pain. Heavy duty meds are not helpful any more. My question for all you Pain pump users: Are you 'happy' with this device? Would you do it again? Do you still need oral pain meds? Do you feel as a normal 'human being' again? Does Medicare help with expenses ? Your answers would be very well appreciated.

Anne aka spinner
Violet M

Re: Pain pump patients

Post by Violet M »

Anne, do a search on Lottanerve's posts on this forum. She had great success with a pain pump and seems to have moved on with her life as she hasn't posted for quite awhile.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “PAIN MANAGEMENT & MEDICATIONS”