Cryoablation

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
marcyjaslow

Cryoablation

Post by marcyjaslow »

Good afternoon,

I have tried just about everything for my "so called" pudendal nerve pain and/or complex regional pain syndrome (i.e., Botox, trigger point injections, PRP, steroid injections, injections in the spine, etc. etc. etc.). I recently went to a doctor who wants to try Cryoablation on the pudendal nerve. This involves freezing the nerve ending. Has anyone tried this before?

Sincerely,
29-year-old female seeking some relief after 5 years of pain brought on suddenly by recurrent infections :(
stephanies

Re: Cryoablation

Post by stephanies »

If you look in the section "Case Updates and Reviews" there are 2 people (myself included) who shared our experiences and results with cryo.
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
marcyjaslow

Re: Cryoablation

Post by marcyjaslow »

Thank you!

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”