Stem cell paste injection for nerve pain, disc & joints

Accupuncture, Reiki, Cognitive Behavourial Therapy, Prolotheraphy, Radio Frequency, Hypnotherapy, Osteopathy and many more.
peg

Stem cell paste injection for nerve, disc, & joint pain

Post by peg »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Peggy Rogers. I have lived with chronic neuropathic pelvic pain for the past 20years. I developed pudendal neuropathy after a vaginal hysterectomy due to a vaginal cuff abscess. I've tried everything from surgery, medications, nerve blocks, cryosurgery, radio frequency, injections, neurostimulators, & intrathecal pain pump. I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area in January. Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ harvested 70million stem cells from my abdominal adipose tissue through a mini lipo-suction. Then the stem cells are separated and counted by computerized equipment before the injection. The stem cells will stay at the injection site for 2years. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation/ pain. It has been 5 weeks post procedure. I am pain free of burning pelvic pain since the stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. Dr. Malan's clinic follows the strict guidelines by the FDA for stem cell therapy. He shares patient stem cell treatment data with the FDA. Dr. Malan travels worldwide teaching other physicians about stem cell therapy. He also told me that this stem cell paste injection can also be injected into any disc or joint. Even if there is bulging, herniated, or ruptured completely disc. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. The stem cells will heal any disc problems. The stem cells will grow new cartilage for that joint. If you would like more information about the stem cell paste injection, please send me a message.
peg

Post by peg »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Peggy Rogers. I have lived with chronic neuropathic pelvic pain for the past 20years. I developed pudendal neuropathy after a vaginal hysterectomy due to a vaginal cuff abscess. I've tried everything from surgery, medications, nerve blocks, cryosurgery, radio frequency, injections, neurostimulators, & intrathecal pain pump. I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area last month. Dr.Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ harvested 70million stem cells from my abdominal adipose tissue through a mini lipo-suction. Then the stem cells are separated and counted by computerized equipment before the injection. The stem cells will stay at the injection site for 2years. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation/ pain. It has been 5 weeks post procedure. I am pain free of burning pelvic pain since the stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. I also have been able to decrease my intrathecal pain pump. It will take about 8weeks to wean off intrathecal pump completely. In addition, I have been able to stop taking the drug lyrica. Dr. Malan's clinic follows the strict FDA guidelines for stem cell therapy. He participates in FDA approved clinical studies with stem cell therapy. Dr. Malan is the first physician to treat pudendal neuralgia with stem cell paste injection. Dr. Malan travels worldwide teaching other physicians about stem cell therapy. He also told me that this stem cell paste injection can also be injected into any disc or joint. Even if there is bulging, herniated, or ruptured completely disc. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. The stem cells will heal any disc problems. The stem cells will grow new cartilage for that joint. For the first time in 20years, I'm hopeful of a life free of pain and medications.
peg

Post by peg »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Peggy Rogers. I have lived with chronic neuropathic pelvic pain for the past 20years. I developed pudendal neuropathy after a vaginal hysterectomy due to a vaginal cuff abscess. I've tried everything from surgery, medications, nerve blocks, cryosurgery, radio frequency, injections, and intrathecal pain pump. I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area last month. Dr.Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ harvested 70million stem cells from my abdominal adipose tissue through a mini lipo-suction. Then the stem cells are separated and counted by computerized equipment before the injection. It has been 5 weeks post procedure. I am pain free of burning pelvic pain since the stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. The stem cells will stay at the injection site for 2years. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation/ pain.. I have been able to decrease my intrathecal pain pump. It will take 8 weeks to wean off my pump completely. In addition, I have been able to stop taking the drug lyrica. Dr. Malan's clinic follows the strict FDA guidelines for stem cell therapy. He shares patient data stem cell treatments with the FDA. Dr. Malan travels worldwide teaching other physicians about stem cell therapy. He also told me that this stem cell paste injection can also be injected into any disc or joint. Even if there is bulging, herniated, or ruptured completely disc. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. The stem cells will heal any disc problems. The stem cells will grow new cartilage for that joint. For the first time in 20years, I am hopeful of living a life free of pain and medications. I will continue to post my recovery on this forum. If you would like more information about the stem cell paste injection, please send me a message.
peg

Post by peg »

Hello Everyone, My name is Peggy Rogers. I have lived with chronic neuropathic pelvic pain for the past 20years. I developed pudendal neuropathy after a vaginal hysterectomy due to a vaginal cuff abscess. I've tried everything from surgery, medications, nerve blocks, cryosurgery, radio frequency, injections, and intrathecal pain pump. I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ harvested 70million stem cells from my abdominal adipose tissue through a mini lipo-suction. Then the stem cells are separated and counted by computerized equipment before the injection. The stem cells will stay at the injection site for 2years. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation/ pain. It has been 5 weeks post procedure. I am pain free of burning pelvic pain since the stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. I have also been able to decrease my intrathecal pain pump. It will take 8 weeks to wean off my pump completely. In addition, I have been able to stop taking the drug lyrica. Dr. Malan's clinic follows the strict FDA guidelines for stem cell therapy. He shares patient data stem cell treatments with the FDA. Dr. Malan told me that this stem cell paste injection can also be injected into any disc or joint. Even if there is bulging, herniated, or ruptured completely disc. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. The stem cells will heal any disc problems. The stem cells will grow new cartilage for that joint. For the first time in 20years, I'm hopeful of a life free of pain and medications. If you would like more information about the stem cell paste injection, please send me a message.
peg

Stem cell paste injection for nerve, disc, joint pain

Post by peg »

Hello Everyone, My name is Peggy Rogers. I have lived with chronic neuropathic pelvic pain for the past 20years. I developed pudendal neuropathy after a vaginal hysterectomy due to a vaginal cuff abscess. I've tried everything from surgery, medications, nerve blocks, cryosurgery, radio frequency, injections, and intrathecal pain pump. I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ harvested 70million stem cells from my abdominal adipose tissue through a mini lipo-suction . Then the stem cells are separated and counted by computerized equipment before the injection. It has been 5 weeks post procedure. I am free of burning pelvic pain since the stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. I have been able to decrease my intrathecal pain. It will take 8 weeks to wean off the pump completely. In addition, i have stopped taking the drug lyrica. The stem cells will stay at the injection site for 2years. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation/ pain during that time period. Dr. Malan's clinic follows the strict FDA guidelines for stem cell therapy. He participates in FDA approved clinical studies with stem cell therapy. Dr. Malan is the first physician to treat pudendal neuralgia with the stem cell paste injection. He also shares patient data stem cell treatments with the FDA. Dr. Malan told me that this stem cell paste injection can also be injected into any disc or joint. Even if there is bulging, herniated, or ruptured completely disc. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. The stem cells will heal any disc problems. The stem cells will grow new cartilage for that joint. For the first time in 20years, I am hopeful for a life free of pain and medications. If you would like more information about the stem cell paste injection, please send me a message.
peg

Post by peg »

Hello Everyone, My name is Peggy Rogers. I have lived with chronic neuropathic pelvic pain for the past 20years. I developed pudendal neuropathy after a vaginal hysterectomy due to a vaginal cuff abscess. I've tried everything from surgery, medications, nerve blocks, cryosurgery, radio frequency, neurostimulators, & intrathecal pain pump. I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area last month. Dr.Todd Malan of Scottsdale, AZ harvested 70million stem cells from my abdominal adipose tissue through a mini lipo-suction. Then the stem cells are separated and counted by computerized equipment before the injection. The stem cells will stay at the injection site for 2years. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation/ pain. Dr. Malan is the first physician to treat pudendal neuralgia with the stem cell paste injection. His clinic follows the strict FDA guidelines for stem cell therapy. Dr. Malan shares his patients data stem cell treatments with the FDA. Dr. Malan travels worldwide teaching other physicians about stem cell therapy. It has been 5 weeks post procedure. I am pain free of burning pelvic pain since the stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. I have been able to decrease my intrathecal pain pump. It will take about 8 weeks to wean off my pump completely. In addition, I have been able to stop taking the drug lyrica. Dr. Malan told me that this stem cell paste injection can also be injected into any disc or joint. Even if there is bulging, herniated, or ruptured completely disc. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. The stem cells will heal any disc problems. The stem cells will grow new cartilage for that joint. For the first time, I am hopeful for a life free of pain and medications. If you would like more information about the stem cell paste injection, please send me a message.
peg

Post by peg »

Hello Everyone, My name is Peggy Rogers. I have lived with chronic neuropathic pelvic pain for the past 20years. I developed pudendal neuropathy after a vaginal hysterectomy due to a vaginal cuff abscess. I've tried everything from surgery, medications, nerve blocks, cryosurgery, radio frequency, neurostimulators, & intrathecal pain pump. I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area last month. Dr.Todd Malan of Scottsdale, AZ harvested 70million stem cells from my abdominal adipose tissue through a mini lipo-suction. Then the stem cells are separated and counted by computerized equipment before the injection. The stem cells will stay at the injection site for 2years. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation/ pain. Dr. Malan is the first physician to treat pudendal neuralgia with the stem cell paste injection. His clinic follows the strict FDA guidelines for stem cell therapy. Dr. Malan shares his patients data stem cell treatments with the FDA. Dr. Malan travels worldwide teaching other physicians about stem cell therapy. It has been 5 weeks post procedure. I am pain free of burning pelvic pain since the stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. I have been able to decrease my intrathecal pain pump. It will take about 8 weeks to wean off my pump completely. In addition, I have been able to stop taking the drug lyrica. Dr. Malan told me that this stem cell paste injection can also be injected into any disc or joint. Even if there is bulging, herniated, or ruptured completely disc. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. The stem cells will heal any disc problems. The stem cells will grow new cartilage for that joint. For the first time, I am hopeful for a life free of pain and medications. If you would like more information about the stem cell paste injection, please send me a message.
peg

Post by peg »

mod3

Re: Stem Cell Paste

Post by mod3 »

Peg, you just spammed the same thing all over the forum again. We have asked you privately not to do this. I have moved all of the repeat posts to this thread and I don't have time to sort through them now for what is repetitive. We are giving you a final warning publicly to please only post something once rather than posting it all over the forum. If you spam the same thing all over the forum again you will be banned from the forum.

Mod3/Violet
Rob73

Re: Stem cell paste injection for nerve pain, disc & joints

Post by Rob73 »

Hi everyone,
I've just read about stem cell treatment.
Could you suggest me authorized MD in Italy in this treatment?
Are there any risks undergoing this procedure?
Thanks in advance

Return to “OTHER THERAPIES”